The Rags are having a good laugh at us over at Red Cafe...

Mikey Boy

The point of this thread is this...

we all thought times had changed after getting new owners and the start of this season we bought some brilliant players only to find out that they are a bit shit actually...........

this thread at red cafe sums us up, i hate to admit it

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/lets-all-laugh-city-174749/index2.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/lets-all-laug ... ndex2.html</a>

now they are having the last laugh on us for buying that piece of shit which is tevez and having a clueless RAG manager in mark hughes, GET HIM OUT

(what the fuck has he won as manager??) JOSE MOURINHO PLEASE OWNERS!!!!!!!

how anyone can call Tevez shit is beyond me.

There was a woman behind me how constantly berated him for being lazy. "Our support is fucking shit. Our support is fucking shit"

Why have you taken the time to go onto a united forum and copy/paste a thread, then bring it on here? Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck who is laughing, red or otherwise. And if you have given up on our players already, as is suggested in your declaration that they are 'shit', it wouldn't surprise me if you are infact a fucking rag and are on the wind up on here.

Matty said:
Couldn't give a shit what Red Cafe or any other Slough based website has to say about City, United are, and always have been, and irrelevance to me.

if united are a irrelevance to you and the others here at bluemoon then why do we have 100 RAG related threads everyday?

obsession I say (and this is my 1st united thread before anyone jumps on my bones)

i am sick of my team being the laughing stock of the league as always, when will things change??

Either you're a rag, or you're a blue that regularly peruses Rag Cafe. Either way, the outlook is not good for you.

Mikey Boy said:
Matty said:
Couldn't give a shit what Red Cafe or any other Slough based website has to say about City, United are, and always have been, and irrelevance to me.

if united are a irrelevance to you and the others here at bluemoon then why do we have 100 RAG related threads everyday?

obsession I say (and this is my 1st united thread before anyone jumps on my bones)

i am sick of my team being the laughing stock of the league as always, when will things change??

I can't say what relevance United have to others, what my post detailed was their relevance to me, which is nonexistant.

Matty said:
TINY said:
how anyone can call Tevez shit is beyond me.

There was a woman behind me how constantly berated him for being lazy. "Our support is fucking shit. Our support is fucking shit"

He's not lazy that's for sure, he seemingly can't shoot though.

We know he can shoot and has the ability to score terrific goals and be there at the right time. He never has and never will be a Torres and bag 25 a season, but he offers so much more throughout the game, brings others into play, and creates chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.