The Rags are having a good laugh at us over at Red Cafe...

sablue said:
DTeacher said:
Didn't he admit that he was a CELTIC fan the other day?
i am a celtic fan you thick twat

so why log in as sa blue?..

You're a rag... everybody knows the song is 'Boys in Blue... not 'City, Manchester City'

mancityvstoke said:
sablue said:
lots of people on here are not proper fans anyway most of you are only here because of the new owners,and just because its not goin as well as you thought it would your all havin a go at anybody you fell like,look at mikey boy,he got slated for saying that city are playin shite,he is right,gary cook wanker,mark hughes very average manager,the back 4 are playin like a sunday league team ,tevez not worth half the money,you are a top 8 team at best

listen you fkin RAG/Celtic dick head.

Ive supported City for over 30 years so don't come here with your stupid childish wind up postings
grow up ....and fk off

geezus you must be 50 odd years old

And there's not the slightest chance that if he lived another 50 years he would grow up.
There isn't anything within and without the known universe that would help the poor demented critter. Perhaps Social Services have some kind of nursing home?

The OP had at least one good point.

City Fans need to realise, that to achieve their potential and their ambitions Manchester City will need to expand it's fanbase globally.

Currently the majority of the posters are too interested in playing 'I'm the bigger fan because my Dad's dog was a fan since 1543 and I live in a house right beside the ground and go to every game' cock-fights.

It's this small-time mentality and pretentious elitism which is one of the many barriers which will need to be overcome if City truly ever wish to compete at the highest levels. City fans, instead of mocking United for having a bountiful fanbase in Asia, should be more welcoming and inclusive of those who are coming to the club from other cities, or abroad.

Currently this, amongst many others, fact seems to escape most.

Spot on. If City is to achieve sucess, the offsea base has to outgrow the domestic mancunian briton base.
This thought makes me laugh.

sablue said:
mancityvstoke said:
gerry daly the RAG who went to Derby you mean?...wonder why you remember him?

what about who played for City that night you were in the North Stand. Next to the away fans
owen,power,watson caton ,barnes etc,etc

I know the jerk has gone, but i cannot believe anyone didn't pick up on the fact that those players could never have played together.

Caton and Power played together, the rest had moved on.

KenTheLandlord said:
sablue said:
owen,power,watson caton ,barnes etc,etc

I know the jerk has gone, but i cannot believe anyone didn't pick up on the fact that those players could never have played together.

Caton and Power played together, the rest had moved on.

we'd killed him already

wandarah said:
FCLB said:
Spot on. If City is to achieve sucess, the offsea base has to outgrow the domestic mancunian briton base.
This thought makes me laugh.

There are considerably more people outside Manchester, than in it.

Just an observation.

just a sarcy comment you mean

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.