The Rags are having a good laugh at us over at Red Cafe...

Pigeonho said:
Why have you taken the time to go onto a united forum and copy/paste a thread, then bring it on here? Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck who is laughing, red or otherwise. And if you have given up on our players already, as is suggested in your declaration that they are 'shit', it wouldn't surprise me if you are infact a fucking rag and are on the wind up on here.

typical bluemoon retort i.e. I dont like your opinions so therefore you are a RAG etc etc

so boring

Mikey Boy said:
Matty said:
Couldn't give a shit what Red Cafe or any other Slough based website has to say about City, United are, and always have been, and irrelevance to me.

if united are a irrelevance to you and the others here at bluemoon then why do we have 100 RAG related threads everyday?

obsession I say (and this is my 1st united thread before anyone jumps on my bones)

i am sick of my team being the laughing stock of the league as always, when will things change??
rag

TINY said:
Matty said:
He's not lazy that's for sure, he seemingly can't shoot though.

We know he can shoot and has the ability to score terrific goals and be there at the right time. He never has and never will be a Torres and bag 25 a season, but he offers so much more throughout the game, brings others into play, and creates chances.

He seems to scuff far to many shots for my likeing, plus I'd rather he took on the shot more often, he seems to want to play the pass of delay the play when a shot might be worthwhile. I'm not slating him, he's obviously got quality, I'd just like to see more threat on goal from him. Regardless of his merits I'm still of the belief we overpaid for him.

Mikey Boy said:
Pigeonho said:
Why have you taken the time to go onto a united forum and copy/paste a thread, then bring it on here? Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck who is laughing, red or otherwise. And if you have given up on our players already, as is suggested in your declaration that they are 'shit', it wouldn't surprise me if you are infact a fucking rag and are on the wind up on here.

typical bluemoon retort i.e. I dont like your opinions so therefore you are a RAG etc etc

so boring

But you're opinion is that your OWN clubs players are shit, and that is a sad, sad statement to make on a fucking forum which is supposed to be about your club. Was Tevez shit when he dispossessed Foster to set up Barry? Was Barry shit when he slotted home that lay off? Was Given shit when he single handedly kept us in many a game this season so far? Was Adebayor shit when he scored his 5 goals to date? Are we shit for being 3 points off 4th with a game in hand? For Fucks Sake.

Tricky_Trev said:
Mikey Boy said:
if united are a irrelevance to you and the others here at bluemoon then why do we have 100 RAG related threads everyday?

obsession I say (and this is my 1st united thread before anyone jumps on my bones)

i am sick of my team being the laughing stock of the league as always, when will things change??
rag

Definately, that thread is from Oct 2007

KenTheLandlord said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Definately, that thread is from Oct 2007

scroll down, they laugh at us after saturday and make some valid points i hate to admit

some of the members here refuse to take the blue spectacles off for 1 minute to realise we are in the shit

1. hughes is a shit manager

2. tevez is shit and never worth the £100 billion we paid for him, he is not even worth 10 million

3. adabayor is a dirty gooner who should have stayed with arsenal (thank the heavens for ireland, hes a class act)

Tevez is overated....

If you want some to come on for 30 mins to change the pace of a game and get in the oppositions face then he's your man...but im not impressed when he starts.

He's certainly no 25 million quid player. When he was at Utd he looked better because he'd get clear cut chances, and plenty of them.....with us he may get one or two all game, and most of the time he'll fluff them !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.