The Rags are having a good laugh at us over at Red Cafe...

sablue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
where did you sit for the mystery derby county game, you ignored the question
on afuckin seat,how the fuck am i to remember that,gerry daly was playin i think

gerry daly the RAG who went to Derby you mean?...wonder why you remember him?

what about who played for City that night you were in the North Stand. Next to the away fans

sablue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Next to the away fans?
dont think so but i could be wrong,i was dressed in jeans and addidas kick trainers blue track top, white socks,and a bobble hat

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

what song did city come out on the pitch to?

Seeing as you remember your socks you must remember that

Didsbury Dave said:
sablue said:
dont think so but i could be wrong,i was dressed in jeans and addidas kick trainers blue track top, white socks,and a bobble hat

Who owns up to wearing white socks?

TINY said:
Matty said:
He's not lazy that's for sure, he seemingly can't shoot though.

We know he can shoot and has the ability to score terrific goals and be there at the right time. He never has and never will be a Torres and bag 25 a season, but he offers so much more throughout the game, brings others into play, and creates chances.

He has not had a decent shot yet for City, that includes his 3 goals. His shooting has been very poor for us, like when he started at West Ham.

This is like watching a dirty great Tom cat toying with a tiny,half-dead field mouse.

Didsbury Dave said:
sablue said:

city,manchester city i think

mancityvstoke said:
everyone remembers their first ever game pal

So the stuff around the stadium say etc, but I don't have a clue, probably didn't even watch most of the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.