The Rags are having a good laugh at us over at Red Cafe...

sablue said:
DTeacher said:
Thick Twat?

That's nice.

For pointing out that you said that you were a Celtic fan?

Thanks a lot!
i said right from the start i am a celtic fan

No you didn't.........so........it appears it is YOU who is the 'thick twat'.

You see, if you look at your posts, you will see that it was only recently that you said something along the lines of:

''Okay, okay, I own up. I am a Celtic fan. City is my second team....''

sablue said:
mancityvstoke said:
as DD said the away fans were at the far end of the kippax or in the platt lane later not the North stand then. Any blue would know that....
LISTERN GUYS I AM NOT CITY FAN

I knew that when you admitted to wearing Adidas Kick trainers.

lots of people on here are not proper fans anyway most of you are only here because of the new owners,and just because its not goin as well as you thought it would your all havin a go at anybody you fell like,look at mikey boy,he got slated for saying that city are playin shite,he is right,gary cook wanker,mark hughes very average manager,the back 4 are playin like a sunday league team ,tevez not worth half the money,you are a top 8 team at best

sablue said:
lots of people on here are not proper fans anyway most of you are only here because of the new owners,and just because its not goin as well as you thought it would your all havin a go at anybody you fell like,look at mikey boy,he got slated for saying that city are playin shite,he is right,gary cook wanker,mark hughes very average manager,the back 4 are playin like a sunday league team ,tevez not worth half the money,you are a top 8 team at best

listen you fkin RAG/Celtic dick head.

Ive supported City for over 30 years so don't come here with your stupid childish wind up postings
grow up ....and fk off

geezus you must be 50 odd years old

one thing knobsey is 99% of City fans are city fans cos they were born/grew into being Blues no whatever bullshit you have in your decrepid mind... maybe in 5/10 years you maybe be right so in the meantime whilst we hunt glory and trophies why don't you fuck OFF!!!

Matt Diablo said:
one thing knobsey is 99% of City fans are city fans cos they were born/grew into being Blues no whatever bullshit you have in your decrepid mind... maybe in 5/10 years you maybe be right so in the meantime whilst we hunt glory and trophies why don't you fuck OFF!!!
YOU WILL BE HUNTING FOR A LONG TIME,AND YOUR NAMES VERY GAY

sablue said:
Matt Diablo said:
YOU WILL BE HUNTING FOR A LONG TIME,AND YOUR NAMES VERY GAY

true colours now? fkin gay? geezus what a tool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.