The Rags reaction to Tevez, its priceless!!!

OBSESSED !

Which club is it that has a permanent banner on display commenting on their neighbours lack of trophies!!
And were obsessed?

raglover said:
Red Cafe? Red Cafe? Do you lot really think that proper United fans post on a free “official club themed” forum? C’mon bitters get a grip. All I see on this forum of yours is posts such as “they said this on Red Cafe, they said that ha” – behave yourselves and stop getting so excited. Most hardcore reds wouldn’t post on an Internet forum anyway – never mind an official club one.

Honestly – how is you lot always get it wrong? You are all comical. Those that do post will do it through proper unofficial fanzine sites that require a subscription so that proper discussions can take place and “Online Internet fans” don’t get a look in. Judging by this place, you have a lot of “Sky Sports” and “Internet” posters that don’t have a clue about anything. I bet some of your hardcore support cringe when they see some of the stuff written.

Now I know it is exciting times for you lot – honestly I do – but do yourselves a favour and just “wait and see”. How many times have you all got hyped up just for you to be brought right back down to earth? As things stand – you are on course for some artificial success thanks to your new found wealth. Most of you won’t care how you become successful as long as you do. Fair enough. However, there will also be others that will hate the sight of the clubs identity being lost. Then again, these are probably only the minority as most of you spring chickens think your Championship Manager style of management is realistic. God you make me laugh.

And what is it with your obsession with the “Rags”. I thought I was on a United forum when I first saw this Blue Moon stuff – every other post is about United! Discuss your own club and what new songs you can setup for the new signings! You lot crack us up lads – keep it up. Last week you had a song for Et’who (as his name has now changed since signing Tevez), one for John Terry and god knows what else. Talk about getting ahead of yourselves. PS – you already have a song for Tevez – I wonder if you will still sing it now that he has signed for you? Most of you probably won’t even know what this is. I assure you it wasn’t pleasant though.

As for Tevez – good player, a good “name” signing – but he will be off in 2 years so don’t get too excited. Also, his second touch is a tackle. Nonetheless, he will be well paid so that’s ok.
Also, some FACTS as Rafa would put it....

1) You are not going to win the league this year so calm down calm down.
2) You are not going to finish in the top 4 so calm down calm down.
3) You have a crap manager that has done what exactly? Calm down calm down.
4) You will somehow, as always, manage to mess things up. After all – you are City.

Just before I set off into the sunset guys – one word of advice - start to support your own team and give up the obsession with us. I think, on average, you might get a mention a few days a year on our proper forums because quite simply – we don’t care about you. You are not important. Right, I am off to watch good old Michael Owen at Carrington.

Good luck for the season and bring on derby day – where apparently we always run away?

Chow Amigo’s

Hark at her!

This is easily the Raggest post of the year - It has everything: envy, bitterness, denial, arrogance, delusion, hope (see his fourth "point") and a healthy drizzle of bullshit to top it all off.

CRR - Classic Rag Response

Can we keep him, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeee???

tommyducks said:
raglover said:
Red Cafe? Red Cafe? Do you lot really think that proper United fans post on a free “official club themed” forum? C’mon bitters get a grip. All I see on this forum of yours is posts such as “they said this on Red Cafe, they said that ha” – behave yourselves and stop getting so excited. Most hardcore reds wouldn’t post on an Internet forum anyway – never mind an official club one.

Honestly – how is you lot always get it wrong? You are all comical. Those that do post will do it through proper unofficial fanzine sites that require a subscription so that proper discussions can take place and “Online Internet fans” don’t get a look in. Judging by this place, you have a lot of “Sky Sports” and “Internet” posters that don’t have a clue about anything. I bet some of your hardcore support cringe when they see some of the stuff written.

Now I know it is exciting times for you lot – honestly I do – but do yourselves a favour and just “wait and see”. How many times have you all got hyped up just for you to be brought right back down to earth? As things stand – you are on course for some artificial success thanks to your new found wealth. Most of you won’t care how you become successful as long as you do. Fair enough. However, there will also be others that will hate the sight of the clubs identity being lost. Then again, these are probably only the minority as most of you spring chickens think your Championship Manager style of management is realistic. God you make me laugh.

And what is it with your obsession with the “Rags”. I thought I was on a United forum when I first saw this Blue Moon stuff – every other post is about United! Discuss your own club and what new songs you can setup for the new signings! You lot crack us up lads – keep it up. Last week you had a song for Et’who (as his name has now changed since signing Tevez), one for John Terry and god knows what else. Talk about getting ahead of yourselves. PS – you already have a song for Tevez – I wonder if you will still sing it now that he has signed for you? Most of you probably won’t even know what this is. I assure you it wasn’t pleasant though.

As for Tevez – good player, a good “name” signing – but he will be off in 2 years so don’t get too excited. Also, his second touch is a tackle. Nonetheless, he will be well paid so that’s ok.

4) You will somehow, as always, manage to mess things up. After all – you are City.

Just before I set off into the sunset guys – one word of advice - start to support your own team and give up the obsession with us. I think, on average, you might get a mention a few days a year on our proper forums because quite simply – we don’t care about you. You are not important. Right, I am off to watch good old Michael Owen at Carrington.

Good luck for the season and bring on derby day – where apparently we always run away?

Chow Amigo’s
My God, you lot are totally obsessed with us aren't you? Fuck off back to Bitterland.

You tell em john..

That RAG does have some fair points.

However, if we are nothing to them, then he mustn't know any RAG songs or see the banners at the swamp to show how obsessed they are with us.

And he must not be a Mancunian RAG, as they are very bothered about us.

I work near the Swamp, I see it everyday for the last 5 years, more than 98% of RAGs, and sitting here at Salford Quays I keep feeling Earth tremors coming from the swamp, from Baconface falling back into his chair, slamming doors and throwing empty bottles of scotch at his staff.

He didn't half a stiff upperlip last night when he said U****d won't be spending anymore money. He looked furious, raaaa hahaha.

Apparently he's a clever man and knows his football. Obviously his Trophy Cabinet shows this, so he knows what's coming and what Manchester City will be capable of.

It's about time these thick, arrogant, so called football supporters actually realised this.

stony said:
raglover said:

Mods: any chance of an IP check to see where mr hardcore rag is posting from ?

I'll bet it's not Manchester.
would just like to second this request!

where have you gone raglover, leaving so soon.
thought you was hard as nails. come on, dont just post once then fuck off.
your a mighty rag, the hardest, coolest, most knowledgeable fans in the country arent you? lol.........you are in this country arent you?

raglover said:

Chow Amigo’s

Spelt Ciao wrong.

Hooch said:
raglover said:

Chow Amigo’s

Spelt Ciao wrong.
maybe he wanted to eat his friends?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.