The real Mario Balotelli

Bojinov The Bull said:
Mancio said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
Pato? He's only 22 and about 50 goals in 100 for Milan already and 6 in 18 for Brazil.

why don't you try to ask yourself "why the hell AC milan want sell pato and sign balotelli?"

Because Balotelli is Italian, supports AC Milan and his dream is to play alongside Ibrahimovic and Pato has had so many injury problems there in the last year or so that they are ready to offload him simply because he doesn't play enough.

Im not saying Pato is better than Balo here by the way either, im just saying he's another promising young striker who has impressed, what gives Mario that extra something special to make him capable of such great things compared to someone like Pato?

if you had watched a couple of pato's games you wouldn't even ask mate , pato is class but he is so fragile and so lazy that even when is avliable to play he can touch a couple of ball in an entire game , and don't track back ;-)

perhap mario`s detractor should listen to this and the great players thoughts on mario, then they might consider giving the lad some slack.

if only half of what these great players say is true, we may have one of the future world greats in our team.

r.soleofsalford said:
perhap mario`s detractor should listen to this and the great players thoughts on mario, then they might consider giving the lad some slack.

I did listen to it last night thats why im raising this, the problem with this forum is that you cant discuss anything that is even remotely negative about anyone or anything these days without smart arse sarcastic replies. Its a shame you'd almost think a forum is meant for debate wouldnt you....

At least Mancio actually gave me some replies with some thought so thanks for that mate and im going to leave it be now.

whalley ranger said:
It was a great listen last night, and well done to Pat Nevin for a really interesting piece of journalism. We are absolutely the right club for Mario and he's with us for the next two years at least. It's going to be fascinating watching this lad develop.

Just listened to it now and thought it was cracking.
Is definitely someone we need to stick by, even though occasionally he will do something frustrating, it'll be worth it if he delivers his potential.

r.soleofsalford said:

if only half of what these great players say is true, we may have one of the future world great in our team.

I have, on occasion, had cause to question whether my belief that Mario is truly gifted, was misconstrued.

There are people whose opinion on football I value who consider him to be an embodiment of the Emperor's New Clothes. As much as I felt I'd arrived at my opinion objectively, you wouldn't be human if you didn't at least question your own conclusions when faced with opinions that were so at odds with your own.

Last night's programme made me realise that I share the same view as so many knowledgeable football people, that whilst it doesn't necessarily mean I'm 100% right, I'm in very, very good company if I'm in the wrong.

Mr White said:
Do R5 give the option to listen again via some sort of player?

Yes its on a podcast now - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/5lspecials" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/5lspecials</a>

gordondaviesmoustache said:
r.soleofsalford said:

if only half of what these great players say is true, we may have one of the future world great in our team.

I have, on occasion, had cause to question whether my belief that Mario is truly gifted, was misconstrued.

There are people whose opinion on football I value who consider him to be an embodiment of the Emperor's New Clothes. As much as I felt I'd arrived at my opinion objectively, you wouldn't be human if you didn't at least question your own conclusions when faced with opinions that were so at odds with your own.

Last night's programme made me realise that I share the same view as so many knowledgeable football people, that whilst it doesn't necessarily mean I'm 100% right, I'm in very, very good company if I'm in the wrong.

well put gdm

Mancio said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
Mancio said:
if they see something you can't then there are just two options : they are visionary or you are blind.

I must be blind then, good answer to my question though you've obviously seen his genius!

i'm 52 years old mate , unfortunally, so i'm old enough to have seen a lot of young players grow up and become world players. at mario's age i can honestly say i can recall only one player that was better than what mario is , the real ronaldo.[/quot

Yaaaaaay I'm 52 as well mate, we could be the twins that were seperated at birth!!

Agree on Barmy Balo, he just needs to show us just what he can do on a regular basis now....I for one am really looking forward to that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.