The real Mario Balotelli

That really was a superb listen. Well worth the hour and 20 minutes! To hear how some of those seasoned and highly respected professionals talk about him and his ability is amazing. I've always said I hope he reaches his potential with us, it would be the ultimate shame to see him leave prematurely and explode somewhere else.

agreed, adrianr, it really was a fantastic listen. I'm so glad it was quite balanced too, not just a Balotelli wankfest, which may go some way to making the haters realise that they're media sheep (doubt it, though, haha)

I'm buzzin at the sheer level of regard Balo gets from those who know him well. Thanks for pointing me to a great podcast

Just got done listening to the whole thing at work. The kid is incredible. I think after watching his time at city, it's not so much the stuff he does, as it is how he does it. Don't get me wrong, he is trying/doing thing greats have done in the past. I just have never seen someone at that age look so comfortable and confident doing it. I think that is just what blows my mind. His agent was wonderful to listen to, and made me feel good about Balo staying the next few years.

I've made a very short version with the extracts from Casiraghi, Vialli and Rodney Marsh - some Ladyman is in there too I'm afraid.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVCCkB42Z4E[/youtube]

Mancio said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
Mancio said:
why don't you try to ask yourself "why the hell AC milan want sell pato and sign balotelli?"

Because Balotelli is Italian, supports AC Milan and his dream is to play alongside Ibrahimovic and Pato has had so many injury problems there in the last year or so that they are ready to offload him simply because he doesn't play enough.

Im not saying Pato is better than Balo here by the way either, im just saying he's another promising young striker who has impressed, what gives Mario that extra something special to make him capable of such great things compared to someone like Pato?

if you had watched a couple of pato's games you wouldn't even ask mate , pato is class but he is so fragile and so lazy that even when is avliable to play he can touch a couple of ball in an entire game , and don't track back ;-)

Since i watched a lot of game of both Pato and Balotelli, i can tell you that:
Pato and Balotelli share some characteristic, they are gifted like very few player are, but it always seems that they never been able to fully use their talent for the team.
But if i have to choose between Pato and Balotelli right now from the very last game they played (Milan Juventus and City Blackburn) , no doubt Balotelli it's my choice by far. Pato now isn't half the player he used to be

i listened to this after randomly seeing it on the iplayer, great radio!

always been a big fan of mario's add some consistency to his game and we have a world beater on our hands. there's no doubt he's one of the most natural finnishers ive seen!

aguero & balo in their prime........ can't wait for it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.