The Referee Decisions?

jay_mcfc

Anyone have photo's, gifs or videos of the offsides and the penalty?

I thought Walcott's second and Mertesacker's were offside. Bendntner was offside. Giroud's I have to see again. The penalty appeal against Zabba deflected off his knee so can't be given imo.

I seem to remember Darius Vassel scoring an offside goal and I think it might have been against Arsenal and when they paused it on MOTD it was literally his shoulder that was offside but no fucker on there gave us the benefit of the doubt. Fuck Arsenal and fuck Jack Wilshere who It appears can throw a hissy fit right in front of the referee ranting and gesticulating but as he's English and it's a world cup year fuck all gets done.

Small matters in the scheme of things but the lack of consistency peeves me off. Think we got 3 yellow cards to their 0, yet 2 of those were no worse than similar challenges from Arsenal on us.

City had a decent penalty shout first half - more a pen than zabba's anyway

ccr said:
Arsenals second started with a throw in that was caught and the player walked out of play and took it again. Handball.

I am staggered this was not given. Blatant.

All the moaning and berating is a way of easing the pressure in their own minds, Owen was giving it large all the way through the game, he knew we were the superior side today but was looking for excuses to why arsenal weren't winning, it's every time were on TV it is eating away at these pundits and commentators, it's like they won't let go like something is holding them back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.