The Referee Decisions?

The Chief said:
Small matters in the scheme of things but the lack of consistency peeves me off. Think we got 3 yellow cards to their 0, yet 2 of those were no worse than similar challenges from Arsenal on us.
You didn't see their keeper being booked after conceding the penalty?

The only thing I thought the ref got wrong today was the Kompany booking. It was just a foul, never a yellow.

arsenal have complained to the premier league , about the decisions and want the game replayed , their main reason for the complaint is the fact they run their club the right way , spend only 10% of the funds they generate , they are an "established" club and have several old etonians on the board , Where as we have no history and have bought all our trophies , and we are just a plaything of an oil rich foreigner. Lord faunterloy and his siblings jeremy and jemima have forwarded the complaint about the "upstarts" and are hoping for a favourable decision soon.

gmckennasell said:
arsenal have complained to the premier league , about the decisions and want the game replayed , their main reason for the complaint is the fact they run their club the right way , spend only 10% of the funds they generate , they are an "established" club and have several old etonians on the board , Where as we have no history and have bought all our trophies , and we are just a plaything of an oil rich foreigner. Lord faunterloy and his siblings jeremy and jemima have forwarded the complaint about the "upstarts" and are hoping for a favourable decision soon.

HAHA......The sad thing is a lot of the Tarquins frequenting these boards will probably
believe that

East Level 2 said:
The Chief said:
Small matters in the scheme of things but the lack of consistency peeves me off. Think we got 3 yellow cards to their 0, yet 2 of those were no worse than similar challenges from Arsenal on us.

Ah yes, of course. It was only from memory my initial comment and was focused on outfield offences. Do you agree on that at least?

The Chief said:

Sczeszny got booked for the penalty but how Sagna got away without a yellow for the pull back on Nasri (I think?) I'll never know.

The Chief said:
East Level 2 said:
The Chief said:

Ah yes, of course. It was only from memory my initial comment and was focused on outfield offences. Do you agree on that at least?
Well we only got two cards but I agree 100% about the lack of consistency. There was a clear yellow card offence committed but the ref played advantage and failed to book the Arsenal player later. It was the same against Spuds where they could have had several cards for offences for which we've seen City players booked.

KippaxCitizen said:
The only thing I thought the ref got wrong today was the Kompany booking. It was just a foul, never a yellow.

Thought that was a fair decision. They were breaking fast in our half and Vinny took one for the team....Right in front of where I was sat/stood

There were some very close decisions today and maybe overall we got slightly the better end of them. The Zaba handball could easily have been given even though it was a rebound off his leg and the offsides we got were borderline at best and could have gone either way.

But nothing should take away the fact that we were far the better side on the day.

I haven't seen replays of the decisions, but the way Arsenal fans keep going on about them and how they were robbed on the Guardian comments makes me really think that there might be a real issue...

Then I remember it's Arsenal fans posting (on the Guardian - so full of rags and twats) and that they are never to be taken seriously and they will always find some snide excuses and come out with typical if my auntie had bollocks reasoning when they lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.