the relocation window.

Wafty Cranker said:
chris8910 said:
relocated from 210 to 211... £150 cheaper boom!!!
feel sorry for all the people i have been sat around for years as block 210 will be a corporate section very soon with prices sky rocketing out of the etihad!!

I've just moved to 210 too. Is 210 safe from the clutches of the corporate section?

at the moment it is yes...some great people where i sat got along with everyone same faces every week but i fear they will all get priced out. i have got out just in time, i didnt want to risk another season then not being able to move. but its a great section (best view in the ground in my opinion)

hi, can anyone tell me what letter row is the the back of the north stand upper, or can anyone post a seat planner, with individual seats from the north stand upper, (not needing the availability, just to see where the potential seats are)

The Pink Panther said:
mrmacca said:
I queued this morning, moved from the Gods to row 10 of 104.

More expensive but you can't take it with ya.
showoff.gif

After trying for a couple of hours on the phone whilst travelling back from Leicester, I had to drive into Manchester and got to the ticket office at 1pm ish.
Straight to the window, no queue, and we've relocated from East Level 3 to East level one block 104 row L (two seats together)
I must have fallen drop dead lucky as those seats will not have been available all day
Whilst I was being sorted, a bloke and his wife were at the next window and wanted nine seats together, relocating from the front of the family stand to higher up and they managed it
There must be an incredible amount of people not renewing if that can happen

Two rows behind me then.
thumbsup.gif

How many rows are there in 104 does anyone know? Also, can you get wet there?

Wish it was like the old site told u where u sat , does the date on anybodys loyalty points keep changing uefa and fa have got todays date and league has 29th blimey cant the let it be haha

Sounds like it was a nightmare today lads.

I'm not surprised that 109 has been vacated. I've had a good view of all the shit you've had to put up with from 117.

Hopefully a few of you boys will help us to lose the 'arms folded' stand.

117 forever ;)

mrmacca said:
The Pink Panther said:
mrmacca said:
I queued this morning, moved from the Gods to row 10 of 104.

More expensive but you can't take it with ya.
showoff.gif

After trying for a couple of hours on the phone whilst travelling back from Leicester, I had to drive into Manchester and got to the ticket office at 1pm ish.
Straight to the window, no queue, and we've relocated from East Level 3 to East level one block 104 row L (two seats together)
I must have fallen drop dead lucky as those seats will not have been available all day
Whilst I was being sorted, a bloke and his wife were at the next window and wanted nine seats together, relocating from the front of the family stand to higher up and they managed it
There must be an incredible amount of people not renewing if that can happen

Two rows behind me then.
thumbsup.gif

How many rows are there in 104 does anyone know? Also, can you get wet there?

I think there are around 30 rows on L1
I've sat in row K for cup matches and really it depends which way the wind is blowing when it rains

Rang first thing this morning, did half an hour and got cut off :-( rang back, did an hour and a half on hold and give up, rang back at 16:50 and was sorted in 20 minutes, result!
Moved from row F block 109 to row T 109, hopefully far enough up to be left alone by the showsec lot

chris8910 said:
Wafty Cranker said:
chris8910 said:
relocated from 210 to 211... £150 cheaper boom!!!
feel sorry for all the people i have been sat around for years as block 210 will be a corporate section very soon with prices sky rocketing out of the etihad!!

I've just moved to 210 too. Is 210 safe from the clutches of the corporate section?

at the moment it is yes...some great people where i sat got along with everyone same faces every week but i fear they will all get priced out. i have got out just in time, i didnt want to risk another season then not being able to move. but its a great section (best view in the ground in my opinion)

I used to sit there years ago but gave my ticket up after the Pearce season, so glad to be back in there. For price/atmosphere/view, it's easily the best spot in the ground for my money. Just hoping it doesn't become a corporate section any time soon with being level 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.