the relocation window.

ell said:
Moved from 242/201 to 301 and saved myself £165
why would you do that? best view in the ground (same as 210) - you'll not be happy up in the gods... !?

Does anyone know how many rows of level one get wet? (east stand in particular)

DiscoSteve said:
ell said:
Moved from 242/201 to 301 and saved myself £165
why would you do that? best view in the ground (same as 210) - you'll not be happy up in the gods... !?

Think the clue is in the saved bit. I've moved from 222 to 322, not for the view but because I can no longer afford 222

mrmacca said:

I've just moved from row F in the Family Stand to row K to get a bit more shelter and perhaps better view. I would have moved further back although the options were limited as there were five of us.

From my experience you'll get drenched up to row H and depending on the wind you'll probably still get a bit wet up to row K. So if you want to be really sure you need to be futher up than row K. Hope that helps.

theperfect10 said:
mrmacca said:

I've just moved from row F in the Family Stand to row K to get a bit more shelter and perhaps better view. I would have moved further back although the options were limited as there were five of us.

From my experience you'll get drenched up to row H and depending on the wind you'll probably still get a bit wet up to row K. So if you want to be really sure you need to be futher up than row K. Hope that helps.

Cheers Dude, It won't bother me but I take my dad still! I've relocated the seats to row J level one so I bet he'll have a right mard all season
rolleyes.gif

malg said:
202 to 305 (row K), and saved £100 (thought it would be more actually).

304 & 305 are in the top price bracket for seats not padded
You'll have a magnificent view from up there, abiet a little detached from the action, but what will really frustrate you is when trying to exit the stadium

Moved from 118 to 218 looking forward to the new season and getting a better view!

Moved from 201 to 236 in the family stand, took about 15 mins on the phone this morning.

Goodbye to padded seats but cost £370 less from me and AJ71 junior.

The Pink Panther said:
malg said:
202 to 305 (row K), and saved £100 (thought it would be more actually).

304 & 305 are in the top price bracket for seats not padded
You'll have a magnificent view from up there, abiet a little detached from the action, but what will really frustrate you is when trying to exit the stadium
I have been in the 303 before, so hopefully it won't be too bad. I did have a cracking view in 202, but although I can afford it this year, it was time to move as it is just going to get silly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.