The richest 62 people in the world

EalingBlue2

have more wealth than the poorest half of the world which is over 3.6 billion people.

Digest that and then ask yourself why there really is so much war and grief in the world. It's not skin colour, it's not religion, it's not even politics those are all excuses - it's power and wealth and economic disparity. All the rest are tools that people use in the absence of resources and all become almost irellevant amongst the rich.

have more wealth than the poorest half of the world which is over 3.6 billion people.

Digest that and then ask yourself why there really is so much war and grief in the world. It's not skin colour, it's not religion, it's not even politics those are all excuses - it's power and wealth and economic disparity. All the rest are tools that people use in the absence of resources and all become almost irellevant amongst the rich.

I don't know and I don't care - I am 63rd on that list...................

no seriously you make a very valid point - some will put that down to jealousy - however when the seriously rich insist on the existence of such disparity when for the most part its within their gift to change it there will inevitably be jealousy and animosity.

What I never understand is in terms of that "list" everybody on here are in the "have nots" category yet some still support the view that its ok that somehow its the most disadvantaged that are not in that top 63 as a result of their own unwillingness to strive for it..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.