The richest 62 people in the world

I know it's bollocks
I used to pray that Mcmanaman would be horrifically maimed during the week so he couldn't be seen pointing round Maine rd on the weekend
The odious **** is still alive and still doing a similar amount of work on the pitch to this day

Man City have more wealth than every single team in the championship to the conference put together. Is that fair ?

I know it's bollocks
I used to pray that Mcmanaman would be horrifically maimed during the week so he couldn't be seen pointing round Maine rd on the weekend

2ibz5g7.jpg

It isn't.

Agreed, Religion was it hasnt been for quite some time. Only a few modern wars have.(israel and yugoslavia come to mind)

I once walked in on a conversation on an American describing his job in a bar. He said they sold weapons to buyers, I corrected him and told him the nature of American business is to double deal I.E. sell to both sides, He accepted that I was right in saying that because that`s how there business is done. Right now the French, Americans, Russians, Germans and British are responsible for the arms around the world. Even though former Eastern Block nations are flooding the markets too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.