The rip off that is the City Store.

Don't know why the OP is so surprised. It's what the club shop do. If the item you're looking for is available elsewhere, then buy it from the alternative source. The end of season DVD is a perfect example; if I had bought it from the official shop, it would have cost me around €43; from Play.com it cost somewhere under €15. Hardly rocket science is it? Although I do appreciate that there are large number of items that just aren't available anywhere else. No use comnplaining about the cost of something and still end up buying it. If enough people boycotted the shop prices might come down, although I'm not holding my breath on that one.

City shirts are cheap compared to european teams , i was going to buy a Torino shirt from their club shop on a recent visit to Turin ,...... 85 euros!!!! thats without the sponsor on it , fuck me you can get a Juventus shirt from sports direct for 30 quid !

It's all a load of tat anyway. More fool anyone buying shit like "a City pint glass" or "a City toilet roll holder." Maybe as a present for the someone who might lack the dignity to not be impressed by that sort of stuff, but otherwise anyone who snaps up 99% of the shit (overpriced shit at that) that is on sale in football club shops deserves all they get. In fact, they should probably be sectioned for being mad enough to want a football club badge plastered all over mundane, every day objects.

I'm more worried that when you go into the city shop on line and click on items it brings up a rag tablecloth! someone is taking the mick at City...

Just been on the city online shop. Looks like its been hacked. select an item to buy and up pops a united shirt !!
can someone let city know ?
Forget it. They've taken the shop section down. Must be on to it.

bluesteve said:
Just been on the city online shop. Looks like its been hacked. select an item to buy and up pops a united shirt !!
[bigimg]http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/319089_10152171511930526_914224485_n.jpg[/bigimg]

Found it quite funny really.

Complete with 'Champions Badges'? yeah, in their dreams lol.

As for the slagging off regarding the pint glass with a city badge on it, I have one and thought it looked good! Im shocked your having such a rant and even slagging people off for wanting to have the badge of the club they love on things like pint glasses and mugs etc.

Halfpenny said:
bluesteve said:
[bigimg]http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/319089_10152171511930526_914224485_n.jpg[/bigimg]

Found it quite funny really.
Seems alright for me;

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/4J09h.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.