The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
PicsArt_1368483712257_zps79387e03.jpg

Thank you Roberto for everything FA Cup, Charity Shield, Premier League Championship, FA Cup and Premier League Runners up

roberto the club have treated you like a piece of rubbish but i love you and thank you for all that you have down,best of luck in the future FORZA MANCINI!!!!!!

:(
Roberto+Mancini+Manchester+United+v+Manchester+bqyVSePf60ex.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/_ljDw700FbU/Manchester+United+v+Manchester+City+Premier/browse?Page=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/_ljDw700 ... wse?Page=1</a>

I cannot see what City have possibly gained by dismissing Mancini tonite ..... if it had to be done why not do it after the final two fixtures ?

Or was it simply 'payback' in an attempt to overshadow the rags parade tonite , in reply to Fergies retirement announcement just prior to our cup final ?

It may have escaped the Barca duos notice , but we still need one more point !

Surely the guy deserved a decent send off ?

This was a City manager that Fergie actually respected , and there haven't been too many of those .... he knew that Mancini was a threat he couldn't ignore .

Let's hope that the club know what they're doing , because this decision will be an unpopular one with AT LEAST half our support , and probably more .....

Thank you Roberto for everything you have given to the club and It was a privilege to share all these memories with you and the team. Last season is something that us blues will never forget, and we will be telling our great grand kids of that day our Italian manager pulled off the greatest escape in premier league history.

I wish you all the best in the future and would really like to see you become the manager of Italy.

Thanks for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.