The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Roberto. You will never be forgotten for where you have brought us to as a club. Good luck in the future. For the club, onwards & upwards!

Thank you for all the fantastic memories Roberto Mancini, You have given us some of the best moments in our lives and we will never forget them, All the best in the future and there's no doubt you'll win numerous at your next club...Good Luck Bobby Manc!!

Thanks, Roberto, for giving us memories we couldn't even dream about only a short time ago, and the best of luck wherever you go.

Only Theeez

AsXq8drCAAAIpLp.jpg:large

Thank-you so very much Bobby for giving me some of the best moments of my life!

All the best in your future endeavours.

4-2 vs Chelsea to send early signs of things to come
Signing Toure, Silva and Balotelli
1-0 vs United at Wembley
1-0 vs Tottenham to secure Champions League football
Winning the FA Cup to end a 35 year trophy drought
Signing Sergio Aguero
5-1 vs Spurs at WHL to send a big message to the the league
6-1 vs United to send shock waves through out the footballing world
1-0 vs United at home to go back to the top after trailing 8 points
3-2 vs QPR to win the league for the first time in 44 years in the most astonishing way English football has ever witnessed

Thank you Roberto.

The man who made the noisy neighbours important,gave us pride, trophies for the first time in many blues lifetime and took the rug from under taggart.

Fuck that and fuck this shit.
My team. First trophies in my lifetime and the rags on the back foot despite winning the title.
We have just made a big mistake.
I hope it's one we can recover from.
Don't tell me this manager and that manager is the answer. We had the answer.
Tossers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.