The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thank you for last season

rags home and away spuds home and away

and that last day

to name just a few the best season in my life and I first went to Maine road in 1965

woodieMCFC said:
What can I say, absolutely gutted about the news. Mancini was class and I will remember him has a legend for this club.

Thanks for these memories bobby, and all the best for the future!

C_71_article_1492429_image_list_image_list_item_0_image-653115.jpg

mancini3_1509135a.jpg

and of course...

Manchester-City-Manchester-United-Alex-Ferguson-Roberto-Mancini-Premiere-league%20cropped-813235.jpg

^^ This 100%

Sad for Mancini even if this season has been a bit of a washout. 1 Title, 1 FA Cup, 1 Community Shield, 6 Wembley appearances (4 victories) 5th, 3rd, 1st and 2nd in the Prem. That is a roll of honour worthy of any City manager including Mercer-Allison.

Thanks for the memories and best wishes wherever you find yourself next.

mancityscot said:
love him, for who he is, an absolute gent and what he's done for this club. an fa cup and premier league is something i wouldn't have imagined in my wildest dreams. so i will be eternally grateful for that. This season has been a disappointment however. poor style of play, strange decisions and just darn right lacklustre performances. perhaps its for the best. thanks for everything bobby!

Spot on.

Bitterly disappointed with this news. This is a great man who did great things for our club. He should be with us next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.