The Roberto Mancini appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonycoleman said:
WE ARE MAD TO GET RID OF A MANAGER WHO FINISHES SECOND AND REACHES THE CUP FINAL - ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL - MANCINI YOU ARE A LEGEND - WE DID THIS TO MERCER TOO
You'll have to speak up; they can't hear you on level 3!

;-)

How can anything get better then 13th May 6-1 At the swamp Fa Cup 2011 Community Shield And getting the better of that old Pisscan
Thank you bobby for everything

tonycoleman said:
jimharri said:
Thanks for the memories Bob;

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/iaExjCY.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/jgJxawv.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/8Z73fiQ.jpg[/bigimg]

Let us not forget, however, that the club is bigger than any individual, and will carry on and (hopefully) progress. Welcome Manuel.

WE ARE MAD TO GET RID OF A MANAGER WHO FINISHES SECOND AND REACHES THE CUP FINAL - ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL - MANCINI YOU ARE A LEGEND - WE DID THIS TO MERCER TOO

WE didn't do this to Joe Mercer... The Board (and the shitbag Malcolm Allison) did that.

Our current Board are no better - Backstabbing bastards to a man. After the years of shit we've seen, Bobby brought us success. We should be naming a stand after him for what he achieved last season alone.

FORZA MANCINI - LEGEND

Lavinda Past said:
SACK THE BOARD!

FORZA MANCINI!!
You can stick with Mancini and follow Monaco if you like him that much, if you want the board sacking, why not go the whole hog and get rid of the owner and turn us into what Malaga are now becoming.

Great man, great manager. Trophies, success, great performances, wonderful memories. Thanks Roberto. I hope we get the chance to say a proper farewell to you at Norwich. The club has treated you abysmally and you deserve so much better.

Grazie mille Roberto!

article-2053052-0E7F336500000578-963_468x319.jpg
<br /><br />-- Sun May 12, 2013 5:10 pm --<br /><br />
Neil McNab said:
Lavinda Past said:
SACK THE BOARD!

FORZA MANCINI!!
You can stick with Mancini and follow Monaco if you like him that much, if you want the board sacking, why not go the whole hog and get rid of the owner and turn us into what Malaga are now becoming.

Find another thread

Thank you Bobby - I will always appreciate what you have done for our club.. 1 FA cup, 1 Premier League title... The 1-6 at the swamp, and more recently the 1-2 at the swamp, the list goes on!

You sir are a legend

I'm still clinging onto the hope and belief that not only did the best club have the coolest manager, but that we also had the smartest owners.....

Whatever happens over the coming years I will never forget 13.05.2013 and who the manager was on that day ,thank you Roberto for giving me the greatest day of my city supporting life .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.