The Sack Race - 2022/23

Who will be the first to go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legal Alien

Team supported
Manchester City
Scott Parker - Bournemouth.
He really struggled last time up with Fulham and Bournemouth had some dodgy moments in the run-in last season.

There are a few on the hot seat though, including managers at Leeds and Everton who have sold their best players and, as of yet, not replaced them.

Mid Wales blue

After his pre-match presser, it look to me that Brendan Rodgers will probably be the first gone.
I think he’ll walk, or kick up enough of a shitstorm to get the sack.

kun

Lampard is an obvious shout but I think Everton will give him time as I don’t think they’ll be anywhere near the relegation zone. Leeds and Marsch on the other hand…

Lage, Silva and Tuchel could all be in trouble too.

Stephen230

Team supported
MCFC
Definitely a good outside bet, especially the way he is dismantling the squad that has served Leicester so well over the last few years.

Not really an outside bet as he’s third favourite but I saw his press conference on Friday and he’s clearly not happy with the lack of transfer activity.

Won’t take much for there to be a proper fall out there but as always, it’s all about the results.

bluethrunthru

I'm going Pep - we are not challenging for the title - we are what? 12th? Get big Sam or the Twitcher in to steady the ship before we can identify a suitable replacement like Warnock - we can't go on as we are - no goals for and no points WTF is going on?

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.