The say something controversial thread

yahoo should have been shut down ages ago

i witnessed them facilitating paedophiles,,,actually allowing them BLATANTLY IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD to allow LIVE webcams showing either LIVE sex acts against children or movies that showed them for MONTHS.....we were other chatters demanding yahoo took them down....THEY DIDNT

controversial?....no such thing if youre well heeled

wanna ban me mods go ahead.....I know what I saw

Pam is a regular on rag cafe and is loved by all, especially when she sends pics via pm lifting up her Man u top...... revealing her baconface tattoo.

Begbie said:

i witnessed them facilitating paedophiles,,,actually allowing them BLATANTLY IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE WORLD to allow LIVE webcams showing either LIVE sex acts against children or movies that showed them for MONTHS.....we were other chatters demanding yahoo took them down....THEY DIDNT

Why would we ban you?

Ducado said:
Begbie said:

Why would we ban you?
#reason 1 it was a long time ago and i saw people get banned from all sorts of forums for even suggesting it going on

#reason 2 Yahoo are still operating

Begbie said:

In all seriousness, this definitely happened.

Back in the day in the ...err... network security community, it was an ongoing outrage that Yahoo overlooked both live chat rooms and Yahoo Groups for paedophiles despite numerous reports. I actually switched out from Yahoo myself to the newcomer of Google for this very reason as did many others.

Begbie said:
Ducado said:
Begbie said:

Why would we ban you?
#reason 1 it was a long time ago and i saw people get banned from all sorts of forums for even suggesting it going on

#reason 2 Yahoo are still operating

I don't understand why you think we would ban you, unless you are trying to set yourself up as some kind of martyr, in which case you have failed, can I just ask if you are having a night in with Aunty Stella?

Certain Hollywood stars enjoy putting rodents up their arses

Ducado said:
I don't understand why you think we would ban you, unless you are trying to set yourself up as some kind of martyr, in which case you have failed, can I just ask if you are having a night in with Aunty Stella?

He's right mate that a suggestion a while back that even hinted at Yahoo's overlooking over paedophiles to grow their Groups and Chat things used to get you banned from private forums. Yahoo's lawyers were even worse than the Premier Leagues years back and some big forums were forced to ban users or face charges.

Obviously this is ancient internet history now but the lad isn't a mentalist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.