The say something controversial thread

Markt85 said:
Man City fans think they have a god given right to win every game because they have billions to spend , and when they lose ''it's a fix''

Northern people. All seem poor and bitter at us Southerners when it's us that make the money and pay for all there welfare.

It should be "their welfare"

Damocles said:
I don't want mushrooms or any other mind altering drug. I can barely comprehend the reality which I already perceive, adding another one on top seems to be unnecessarily complicating the situation

On the contrary, they will re-open your pineal gland, you will re-discover your natural spirit/awareness from which after years(your age) has been systematically destroyed from the inside out and the outside in, both bouncing off eachother and all of course,designed. Nite.

Andyhinch lives on egg & chips washed down with a bottle of white cider, and lives in a bedsit in levenshulme. His idea of fine dining is slicing the mould of the cheap cheddar cheese.

Markt85 is a stupid cockney **** who never gets the hint nobody on here likes him, and he's lucky he's not been perma-banned.

ste1969 said:
Andyhinch lives on egg & chips washed down with a bottle of white cider, and lives in a bedsit in levenshulme. His idea of fine dining is slicing the mould of the cheap cheddar cheese.

Sounds like the life to me

dronefromsector7g said:
Markt85 is a stupid cockney **** who never gets the hint nobody on here likes him, and he's lucky he's not been perma-banned.

Everyone will be my friend when you destroy us on the last day of the season and win the title.

Lavinda Past said:
My gaydar goes beserk whenever I read a post by a moderator.

It's because you fancy all of us. You must be attracted to power like those women who want to shag murderers

Markt85 said:
dronefromsector7g said:

Everyone will be my friend when you destroy us on the last day of the season and win the title.
I've promised a big City tatt, so I can live with calling you my friend :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.