The say something controversial thread

Princess Di was killed in a car accident caused by a driver driving at speed whilst drunk

Peter Swales was the best chairman we ever had.

hiding.gif

Damocles said:
gazhinio said:
Thought of a few more..

Females driving = a big no for me!
Yet to meet one who can convince me otherwise!!

Poor people i.e. Chavs, dole scum = Dump them in Ireland!

Gypsies/Romanians = Thieving bastards!!

Asians/Jews/Blacks = Rude & shit music all round really!!!

I have more if anyone is interested?

Nah, think we're alright with that much thanks mate.

How rude ; )

I don't want mushrooms or any other mind altering drug. I can barely comprehend the reality which I already perceive, adding another one on top seems to be unnecessarily complicating the situation

Man City fans think they have a god given right to win every game because they have billions to spend , and when they lose ''it's a fix''

Northern people. All seem poor and bitter at us Southerners when it's us that make the money and pay for all there welfare.

Markt85 said:
Man City fans think they have a god given right to win every game because they have billions to spend , and when they lose ''it's a fix''

Northern people. All seem poor and bitter at us Southerners when it's us that make the money and pay for all there welfare.

Ooof!

Get in there Mark, that's a controversial one. I'll leave you to the hounds now

Markt85 said:

MARK!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.