The Scottish Politics thread

Shouldn’t even look at him.

What about Sarwar, will Labour get any momentum if an election is called?
The problem is every scottish party connected to the Westminster ones are treated with scepticism by many. Will Sarwar or god forbid Ross just be London puppets? Seems to be a dearth of genuine leaders in many parliaments.

The problem is every scottish party connected to the Westminster ones are treated with scepticism by many. Will Sarwar or god forbid Ross just be London puppets? Seems to be a dearth of genuine leaders in many parliaments.

They need a real Brae Fart.

Not all obviously, but rangers and celtic attract the 2 sides of the same bigoted sectarian coin.People that base their politics on the football team they follow.
The guy I referenced was the most poisonous **** I have ever had the misfortune to come across. A true psycho masquerading as a human being. I sacked him for bullying female team members.

Effete wankers to be pedantic. That’s part of what he said lol. He wasn’t particularly complimentary about the Scot’s either.
I know, but that’s the bit I like. And his rant about a shite fitba team. Plus I’m aquatinted with the author.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.