The scum of today (Update)

Re: The scum of today

I happen to have a lot of sympathy for you and your situation.

It's easy to be the big hero when commenting on someone else's experience. I live in area where I would be really suprised if something like that happened but if it did, I really couldnt say for sure what I would do.

Mike N said:
I happen to have a lot of sympathy for you and your situation.

It's easy to be the big hero when commenting on someone else's experience. I live in area where I would be really suprised if something like that happened but if it did, I really couldnt say for sure what I would do.

Not about being a hero mate. In hindsight I suppose I should have phoned the police, but my experience tells me it will be a big waste of my time, plus at half 4/5 in the morning when you're half awake and the incident is over in seconds, it doesn't fully register. As I say though i've phoned them and nothing has been reported.

As for choices on what to do, phoning the police is literally the only thing anyone can do. I don't believe blwes has gone out and challenged anyone, if infact thats what he implied he has done. There is now way on this earth I would have gone out there this morning as 2 young lads who don't give a shit about anything are more than a match for one bloke. Thats how society is now unfortunately, but as sad as it is, my family are more important to me, and i'm more important to my family than to have that risked by challenging two lads who could be carrying anything. The milkman drove by too and kept his eyes fixed firmly ahead. I'll pass on the name of the dairy to Blwes so he can give his views to the milkman too.

Pigeonho said:
The milkman drove by too and kept his eyes fixed firmly ahead.

You did the right thing in contacting the police mate, even if they do nothing at least you can say you tried.

Confronting these two scumbags would not have achieved anything other that either you getting an assault charge or a good kicking. Your family has to come first mate.

Interesting with regards the milkman as we used to have a milkman until a few months ago and he was great, a really nice guy who you could have a chat with and all the neighbours new him- a real part of the community. But he had to jack it in as he was constantly being threatened, not for his money but because he saw illegal happenings in the early hours of the morning. He had been a milkman for over 20 years and just has enough over the last couple of years as he felt he and his family were not safe any-more.

Citytillidie69 said:
Pigeonho said:
The milkman drove by too and kept his eyes fixed firmly ahead.

You did the right thing in contacting the police mate, even if they do nothing at least you can say you tried.

Confronting these two scumbags would not have achieved anything other that either you getting an assault charge or a good kicking. Your family has to come first mate.

Interesting with regards the milkman as we used to have a milkman until a few months ago and he was great, a really nice guy who you could have a chat with and all the neighbours new him- a real part of the community. But he had to jack it in as he was constantly being threatened, not for his money but because he saw illegal happenings in the early hours of the morning. He had been a milkman for over 20 years and just has enough over the last couple of years as he felt he and his family were not safe any-more.
Yep, same here. We had the same milkman in the area for about 30 years, he's retired now and does odd bits of gardening. Genuine 'me community' type. What he must have seen over those 30 years would probably beggar belief. I just can't believe how blase (sp) the kids are about things these days. I remember being 18 or so and doing a taxi jib and I shit it beforehand, during and for days after. I'd love to meet that taxi driver and pay him the £8 we owed him now. Its appears now though kids have no fear of the law, consequences, nothing.

Pigeonho said:
Citytillidie69 said:

Yep, same here. We had the same milkman in the area for about 30 years, he's retired now and does odd bits of gardening. Genuine 'me community' type. What he must have seen over those 30 years would probably beggar belief. I just can't believe how blase (sp) the kids are about things these days. I remember being 18 or so and doing a taxi jib and I shit it beforehand, during and for days after. I'd love to meet that taxi driver and pay him the £8 we owed him now. Its appears now though kids have no fear of the law, consequences, nothing.
That was me driving the taxi

you bastard ;)

TTTCITYBHOY said:
Pigeonho said:
That was me driving the taxi

youve been nicked my son

you bastard ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.