The Scum v CITY - CC 2nd Leg - Official Match Thread

So far so good. We're 3 quarters of the way there. Just a case of how long the last quarter will last?????????????????????

well done boys excellent effort and concentration, well done mancio.

now the game really starts. mancini has the advantage because fergie probably has to make the first change, mancini can react to that.

I feel the rags will put owen and valencia on with 30 mins to go and its going to be backs against the wall, we just have to score! I thought the barry incident was penalty tevez has got a scar on his face off gump face that could off been red def yellow

Aussie! said:
Assuming we don't score, United will need to score 2 goals in 45 mins (+10 min ET) to win. That is well fine by me.

Im quite amused why SAF are not playing 4-4-2

away goal counts after extra time. no penalties unless 2:1 in this game if i am correct

I want to see swp stay further right. He kept creeping into the centre leaving the right wing open for Evra. Zab had to cover him a lot. Everyone else second half same as the first please!

popcorn3.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.