The Scum v CITY - CC 2nd Leg - Official Match Thread

Quality first half, thought we handled everything they had to offer extermely well and looked better and better as the half went on, like has been said bit of fine tuning and we can only get better.

Singing from the boys spot on, fu*k off back to London this City is ours - quality !

Assuming we don't score, United will need to score 2 goals in 45 mins (+10 min ET) to win. That is well fine by me.

Im quite amused why SAF are not playing 4-4-2

So far so good. Our support sound fantastic. Only ones making any noise. Living in hope for the next 45 mins

My sons heart is thumping the whole way through the match. I am sitting away from him & I can still hear it pounding!!!

Good Half...Keep closing down Shrek.

It's a crime scene down there! Ferguson has been killed in the first half!

Mancio's brilliant 3-man knuckle midfield has crushed any attempts for Man U.

Big Svender said:
Since the officials were so conservative in the amount of stoppage time at the end of the first half, I expect the same at the end of the second half.

near the end of the second half at coms when they held they board up with 32 on it i thought it was injury time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.