The Scum v CITY - CC 2nd Leg - Official Match Thread

I just thought that they would score after what happened for Bellamy. UGH FUCK

lowlife abortion-leftovers all of them

Malcolm Powder said:
Sorry guys.. this was ALWAYS going to happen! They're just unbeatable.. everything goes for them! We're in for an absolute tonking now I can promise you. 4 or 5.. exactly as I imagined it.

WTF is this.

mancityscot said:
this is what i fucking hate about city, fucking awful defending. joke, we'll have to wait till next season

united to win 3-0
What the hell?! Do you hear our fans sing? Come on City I say

TFC said:
Malcolm Powder said:
Sorry guys.. this was ALWAYS going to happen! They're just unbeatable.. everything goes for them! We're in for an absolute tonking now I can promise you. 4 or 5.. exactly as I imagined it.

Fuck off you rag twat.

F**k off and support your local team! Sick of septics coming on here giving pointless opinions

Malcolm Powder said:

rag

Breaker said:
Malcolm Powder said:

WTF is this.

Realism! We're not good enough and I haven't kidded myself we were!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.