Kompany
Garrido

Zabaleta
De Jong
Barry

SWP
Tevez
Bellamy

Immaculate Pasta - Bluemoon's only genuine ITK ;-)

Message to Garry Cook

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

Talk is cheap mate.

Get the fkin check book out and beat these bastards once and for all.

Bullshit walks, results talk, he reads bluemoon right?

Good night FLB's.

Because he's just got off of a plane after playing football once every couple of days in one of the hottest countries in the world?

inbetween said:
One of my first posts on this forum so bear with me!

Just got back from the game, very proud of our boys and just watched a quick rerun on Sky and all in all except a few quibbles i feel we are on the right track, hurt a lot to lose to the rags the way we did but we've still got another cup to play for and a CL spot to grab. Thought the first half we did really well, got some possession, kept Rooney very quiet and really showed United how shite they really are just wish we grabbed a goal. My main worries at the moment are with the flanks and Barry. I don't know what to say about SWP he seems to me to have forgotten how to dribble and just runs into players and hes just getting outmuscled everytime, seems like the days of him skinning their entire left side are gone.

Now Barry i think is our weak link, he cost alot of money and being an England player i always rated him. At the beginning of the season he seemed a really steady player perfect for controlling play and calming it down, something we lacked last year. After the last few weeks/months?? though and now tonight i can't understand why when we need to get goals the shape of our midfield is built around him playing. The only thing i can remember him doing tonight was winning us the odd free-kick he seems to be completely absent. He contributes nothing in the form of defense because hes just to slow to get back, but ok to be fair assuming his role isn't to be like De Jong I can't think of what he contributes in attack other than corners either.

Bellers i thought had a decent game just wish he was a few years younger he ran Rafiel ragged. Tevez still showed United he can play just as well on their patch could of scored a few and hope that twat Ferdinand gets a ban for hitting Tevez as well, he shouldn't of been on the pitch in the first place.

The defence i feel did really well considering, just simply put though i think we lack a leader back there, Boyata fair play to the lad hes bound to be nervous and despite the pressure think he did really well. Garrido i thought did well at Wolves the other week and what a free kick to top it off but he just doesn't seem upto scratch at the highest level and same for Richards, don't think either of them stopped a single cross tonight which is usually how United get their goals, Showed in the last 15 mins that we really can't cope at the moment with pace on the wings.

Other than that I think its upto Mancini now to build on tonight and pickup the players, with a few of United's teamsheet playing in last years 09 CL final, just seemed experience and luck wasn't on our side.

I think what really let us as well wasn't tonight at all, it was not winning 5-1 last week but all in all i'm proud of our boys and i shall be swanning into work tomorrow wearing my blue scarf and telling the Reds that atleast we can now focus more on the FA Cup! CTID

excellent debut inbetween, controversial though (but inbetween what I ask myself?)

MANCIO4EVER said:
First Apologies: was sure we owned the match again after carlos scored and I wrote that: perhaps I woldn't had to do!
Second pride: we went there a we owned the match, calm control, up to their first score. Then again well 10 minutes when Ade went in.
MY very cool opinion is that we deserved much than scrums.
Forth: imo, not to blame anyone as single, we went down, twice, because of luck of experience, unable to stay cool when the pressure grown.
Sadly, Steven did not entered the game as I expected, but it was not so easy, I mean no blame, just sorry. Viera would had been gold if available, very very much the game for old experienced foxies, like the fucking rooney....

So sad, I feel gutted, much more brcause we definitely were better, imo

Don't forget we still have the main gate to Wembley: FA with all the best players coming back....

PAINFULL RESULT but GREAT CITY GUYS they gave all they have and they were better, imo

fuck SAF!

Excellent use of the word 'fuck'

Looking for crumbs of comfort, it would be sweet if City could go and win the FA Cup, and despicable united had Ferdinand have a lengthy ban and lose the title because of it.

But for now, I'm brokenhearted.

CO0ME ON you lot. Brokenhearted, painfull and all the rest. We played the best football, players didn't let their heads drop and neither should we. BE PROUD of the fact that bacon face had to sacrifice an England player to save his face and get EXTRA time AGAIN, that's how scared he was of us. We are coming good and will continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.