The sh*t song

Ducado said:
Impeccable said:
Ducado said:
Welcome back to the weekly thread about this song, we have missed you

I am sure 40 odd thousand City fans appreciate the OP's contribution to the the debate, I guess it takes their minds of the perennial argument of is it a Muffin or Barm

Couldn't give a frig about the 40-odd thousand. I've not seen this 'weekly' thread regarding the song, which you refer to. That being the reason I started this particular thread. I'm away from this forum more than I'm active on it. Just thought you should know.

The search function is your friend! And thanks for letting me know about your attendance on here, I feel much better for knowing that

I actually think the search feature on here is pants.

Impeccable said:
Ducado said:
Impeccable said:
Couldn't give a frig about the 40-odd thousand. I've not seen this 'weekly' thread regarding the song, which you refer to. That being the reason I started this particular thread. I'm away from this forum more than I'm active on it. Just thought you should know.

The search function is your friend! And thanks for letting me know about your attendance on here, I feel much better for knowing that

I actually think the search feature on here is pants.

Really ? I've always found shit hot as long as you think about what you enter......

danburge82 said:
Impeccable said:
Maybe now the ''We'll score when we want'' can die a death. Because, quite obviously, we can't. If ever there was a case of WANTING to score - surely, it was yesterday.

Possibly the worst song I've heard sang by City fans. It was OK as a piss take in the 6-1. But that should have been it.
The worst City song of all time!

It was funny at Old Trafford for about five minutes, after that day it was stupid and not funny whatsoever!

-- Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:01 pm --

TheMightyQuinn said:
All football chants are mildly cretinous, factually inaccurate and arrogant. It's the nature of the beast.

Fans of Div 2 clubs are bound to sing 'there's only one *insert name* when the truth is that there's likely a few hundred thousand people with that name and the player in question is pretty shit as he's playing in Div 2.

People need to stop expecting football chants to rival Keats and Blake and accept them for what they are.
I agree. We don't play at Maine Road anymore but I like to sing about it; Ireland wasn't Superman but I liked to sit about it; Shaun Goater wasn't really a Goat but I liked to sing about it... HOWEVER, I fucking despise that fucking "score when we want" bullshit, I have and will never sing it and I think anyone who does sounds like a fucking ****!
Here's one for you......who would you consider the biggest fuckin cunts......those that sing about scoring when we want or.......those that sing about whether someone(usually a visiting supporter)has ever seen their cock?
Not a great deal in it IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.