the shame and the embarrasment !!!!

Ha ha TBH Corky its funny how you threw the name into the mix and then everyone else put 2 + 2 together to get 5 regarding 1) the City medical staff being in South Africa ..... Must be Schweinsteiger 2) Tolmies hints ..... Must be Schweinsteiger 3) Signing on Monday/Tueasday ....... Must be Schweinsteiger etc etc etc

So don’t go hard on yourself mate i Think we all tried substantiating what you said and got it completely wrong!

Oh well onwards and upwards ...... So let us know when Messi is signing will you? ;-)

Q. What's that beeping noise?

A. Corky1970 reversing out of the transfer forum.

corky1970 said:
bluegorton said:
*...Phones tattoo parlour to cancel....phones evening news photographer to cancel...*

Sorted, no harm done!

ive got myself an appointment at the hospital tomorrow to get my arsehole stitched , cos ive been bummed heavily on this one !

corky hope your not paying out till the end of the transfer window because there is a slim chance of us getting him VERY SLIM

Rather an elaborate hoax me thinks, however there's a lesson to be learned. I've posted whilst pissed and woke up cringing the next morning when I've read what I've put. I can't really say I feel sorry for anyone putting a bet on at the bookies on the strength of an internet rumour though.

The internet breathalyser can't come soon enough.

Quite clever of your mates though, of course being supporters of the reds and dirty Leeds they have plenty of time on their hands to think these things up while we're dreaming of the next superstar we'll be signing.

Quite a compliment actually in that they realise that we move in high enough circles to be considered a reasonable destination for Herr Schweinsteiger while they are grubbing around for has-beens and free transfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.