The show us your cat thread.

This nuisance moved in at my mum and dad's in 2008. Had no idea of his age but he lived until last year. An escape artist and a catnip fiend. He had more names/nicknames than any other animal I've known, so I'll go with what I thought was the funniest; in a game of her imagination my niece named him Uncle Smith.Screenshot_20220425-120517_Gallery.jpg

This is phoenix who we got from rescue centre a year ago this week. They think she's about 10. Her owners died in fire and she lived on in burnt out house as a stray for roughly 18 months. No one sure of her age but think she was 10 when we got her they didn't even know her name so called her Phoenix as she came out of the flames. She suffers from anxiety (pulls out her fur) but that seems to be getting better. Takes tablet and liquid meds for arthritis in her spine. She also has neurology issues and had most of her teeth removed. Got a skin complaint so needs hyper allogeneic food. She's so caring and loving and I can't imagine a day without her now. I've worked from home and she's my company. We just want to let her know she'll never suffer again if we can help it. My wee princess

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1649711214533.jpg
    FB_IMG_1649711214533.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 56

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.