The show us your cat thread.

This nuisance moved in at my mum and dad's in 2008. Had no idea of his age but he lived until last year. An escape artist and a catnip fiend. He had more names/nicknames than any other animal I've known, so I'll go with what I thought was the funniest; in a game of her imagination my niece named him Uncle Smith.View attachment 41330
Our cat was the spitting image of yours, passed away years ago, sadly can't find a piccy on my phone.

She was called Tick Tock a few years before that became a thing with us. Always think of her when I type it.

1650911366963.jpeg
Daisy.
Sharp hooked claws: 100%
Teeth like Needles: 100%
Sleeps in carrier bags: 100%
Jumps 100 times her own height: 100%
Runs like a cheetah; 100%
Stealth : 100%
Empathy when City lose: 0%
Top Trumps Domestic Cats version.

Last edited:
1650911567861.png
Tig

Found as a kitten on the street (not by us), went through 2/3 not very good homes before ending up with us at the start of lockdown.

Characteristics:
Scared of anything/anybody other than the immediate family - due to early life and not seeing anyone other than the immediate family for X months.
Runs upstairs when door opens to anyone but family.
Doesn't particularly like being stroked, but loves a belly rub.
Doesn't sit on laps :-(

Abilities:
Kills any living thing, (up to the size of a moth).
Hasn't worked out that the automatic feeder doesn't need a human to operate it at least 1hr before it dispenses.
Brings rocks from the garden.
Recognizes sound of Mrs JASR car arriving and waits by door.
Isn't a very good fox scarer from the chickens. NB also scared of the chickens.

Range:
Doorstep and 1 metre back patio for most of her life, but now starting to explore up to the near neighbours.

Friends (cat):
None

Cuteness:
High

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.