The show us your cat thread.

I was outside waiting for a taxi today and was walking up and down rather than stand still and the neighbours maine coon came with me, it is so beautiful and friendly , its tail as big as a fully grown foxes one , amazing , dont tell merlin, he is scared of it because it is so big , i think he thinks it is a dog or fox

White Cats suffer from deafness don't they?

Lovely looking moggy.
We took on my mates white cat when he misses died.
After a month or so I kept thinking this cat doesn't listen when you shout her.
And she took fuck all notice when our staffie gave her a gentle little growl to tell her to get off the dogs head.
It was only when I was watching the chase one day.
One of the questions was what do white cats suffer with.
Yep she's definitely deaf.
Lovely little cat .
Still sits on the dogs head 12 months later

That's when you know you've got a good Cat and a great Dog mate :)
Yeah both brilliant.
Before we took the cat on my mate had 3 English bull terriers so she really isn't bothered about sitting on a little staffies head.
The dogs not the sure about it.
Where ever she goes the cat follows her

Reactions: ob
The maine coon across the road has put the shits up merlin, he is so scared of it he wont go out , i have given him a talking to and it wants love not fighting but he is not listening , it is the tail i think , it is massive like a fox , beautiful thing . Merlin used to go out for hours every day but lucky if he will stick his head out of the cat flap now

Reactions: ob
I’ve had loads of cats during my life. And I’ve seen loads of cats like all of you have.

My neighbour had two young cats. A boy, Elvis, and a girl, Peggy

I honestly don’t think I’ve seen a better looking Cat than Elvis. You may disagree? I’ll get a picture of him the next time he’s out and about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.