The silence is deafening.

Why is that Independent journalist still talking about Shinawatra? He's out of the picture now. That article would be a terrible piece of shit stirring if there were any shit to stir.

80s Shorts said:
I am used to you being a thread whore and a drama queen fbloke but i think this is one of the biggest crocks of shit you have ever posted. This negative divisive bull is not really like you.

I can only think that the attention that Dismal Dave, Prestwich Blues and others have gotten by starting their reactionary threads has made you a little jealous.

Please revert to type, I can put up with that.

I havent been negative like this before on here if my memory serves me well.

PB, DD or others often have me on the other end of a discussion and I feel rightly so.

If you feel I am getting involved in negative BS because I feel left out and lacking in attention then you really havent got a clue about what motivates me to post on here at all.

It hurts me to say ANYTHING negative about City, it really does but I think they are handling the current situation badly and need to change tack.

Who would have thought that Robbie Savage would have done more to defend City than the clubs own employees?

fbloke said:
I wish that were the case.

Far too much is now out in the open for me to feel comfortable.

Some of the players (and back room staff) need a public slapping down.

No.

Anyone who has spoken out (and I haven't seen a single quote from a single player that's negative), needs slapping down in a meeting with the senior staff at the club (which players are not), and if they don't like it they can be told to f**k off, and handed their P45.

However all we have is conjecture, and bullshit, because we lost ONE game at Wolves, we were widely praised for our spirit against Arsenal, but that's months ago eh ?

Another drama queen WUM thread imho.

fbloke may well be onto something.

Seems very strange the club aren't publicly backing Roberto considering the scruitiny he has been under the past 48 hours.

Joga Bonito said:
NO.

If there is anything wrong at the club it would be the players.

The board, Mr. Al-Muburak and the Sheikh in particular, have been brilliant and they are the best owners in the world and possibly the entire history of football.

If you want to be a downer go and support some non-league club where you can talk to the "board" whenever you please.

I rarely stoop this low, but please feel free to go fuck yourself you myopic prat.

How dare you tell anyone to go support another team because they have a contrary opinion to yours?

How fucking dare you!<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:47 am --<br /><br />
Arry is Bent said:

Seems very strange the club aren't publicly backing Roberto considering the scruitiny he has been under the past 48 hours.

Of all the people to agree with me....;-)

fbloke. you're a bit of a delusionist aren't you

we have lost 2 games, which is unacceptable. the way we were took apart at arsenal was for me more concerning than the wolves game - we looked shell-shocked

jumping the gun though you are. if anyone is going to be able to manage this team of ego's, then it's mancini

player power is getting on my tit's. it's time for a revolt against some of these t*ts.

aphex said:

we have lost 2 games, which is unacceptable. the way we were took apart at arsenal was for me more concerning than the wolves game - we looked shell-shocked

jumping the gun though you are. if anyone is going to be able to manage this team of ego's, then it's mancini

player power is getting on my tit's. it's time for a revolt against some of these t*ts.

I'm more concerned about why its ok to say tit's but not t*ts...

aphex said:

Dont fall into the trap of thinking this is about results, as its not.

We could have won both those games and the press would have still been at Mancini via the 5th Column (to use a FHL phrase)

The OP was and is about the weeks and weeks, perhaps even months and months of negative press that the club have allowed to happen and its about Mancini.

Time for it to stop and only the board can really do that.

fbloke said:
aphex said:

Dont fall into the trap of thinking this is about results, as its not.

We could have won both those games and the press would have still been at Mancini via the 5th Column (to use a FHL phrase)

The OP was and is about the weeks and weeks, perhaps even months and months of negative press that the club have allowed to happen and its about Mancini.

Time for it to stop and only the board can really do that.

but you have just proved my point

before these 2 games it was like being in the blue peter garden, bonnie was still alive, and peter purves was still setting fire to the xmas tree every year

don't kid yourself that it isn't about results. as inadvertent as it may seem, that's what football is all about.

Arry is Bent said:

Because that would be seen as the "dreaded vote of confidence" and the press would spin it that way.

We just can't win, so it could be a case of saying nothing being the best policy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.