The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Probably just for the positive publicity he / The Smiths has received over it.
He was at the Echobelly gig at the Deaf Institute the same night!
Yeah saw that. If they knock it on the head now, then it’s a nice couple of gigs that fans have enjoyed. If they do an Arena tour on the back of it then maybe not!

I was at a Starsailor gig Friday or may have been interested. I’ve seen the Smyths 4/5 times which I enjoy but only after a good few pints and I expect this would have been similar. Saw the Smyths at Bolton once supporting a New Order tribute band and once they finished which was late, there was only about 40 people left watching. They came on at about 11pm and still gave it everything.

Yeah saw that. If they knock it on the head now, then it’s a nice couple of gigs that fans have enjoyed. If they do an Arena tour on the back of it then maybe not!

I was at a Starsailor gig Friday or may have been interested. I’ve seen the Smyths 4/5 times which I enjoy but only after a good few pints and I expect this would have been similar. Saw the Smyths at Bolton once supporting a New Order tribute band and once they finished which was late, there was only about 40 people left watching. They came on at about 11pm and still gave it everything.
I was there..... the singer from Re-Order (who were on first) was also "Craig Gannon" in The Smyths when they were a 5 piece.
Quite a few there to begin with but once Re-Order finished most left.
Wasn't it The Sound Garden on a Monday night? Like you say.... they gave their all.
I think after that they stopped non weekend gigs far away from their southern base.
It is nights like that that I am pleased they sell venues out these days and good luck to Graham and the boys

I was there..... the singer from Re-Order (who were on first) was also "Craig Gannon" in The Smyths when they were a 5 piece.
Quite a few there to begin with but once Re-Order finished most left.
Wasn't it The Sound Garden on a Monday night? Like you say.... they gave their all.
I think after that they stopped non weekend gigs far away from their southern base.
It is nights like that that I am pleased they sell venues out these days and good look to Graham and the boys
Yeah. Small world ! I regularly attend their Ritz gigs when they come to Manc and there are 800 or so there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.