The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Am not a big smiths fan as you know, love the jam

anyway, I spent the weekend digging out my old DVD's with MP3 music on them ?? some are over 20 years old hahaha, funny thing is i found this dvd with the smiths bootlegs and still today to this day don't know where it comes from, it's full of demo's and live gigs,

the bluemoons smiths fans will properly have them, so let me know any info on them

track list

asleep
babelogue
boy afraid
CHARMING
dance with octopuses
DISCOGRAPHY
girl afraid
HATFUL
incredibly charming
kiss the girls
life is a miserable lie
little charmers
LOUDER
MEAT
music is magnificent
never had no one ever
pretty girls make graves
QUEEN
same day again
SMITHS
swept mystical air
tender hearts
thank your lucky stars
The Smiths - The Singles
troy hands
versailles
youth gone wild

Mike Joyce with a brilliant raffle prize

Win my original ‘Strangeways, Here We Come’ Silver Disc

Hi everyone, big news! It’s 35 years since The Smiths’ final album ‘Strangeways, Here We Come’ was released and I’m giving you the chance to own a special piece of the group’s history.

I’m raffling my original silver disc that was presented to me when the album reached 60,000 sales. Rather than auctioning it to a wealthy collector I wanted to raffle it to give every Smiths fan a chance of owning it.

All the proceeds generated will go to raise money for Back on Track, a Manchester charity that I’m a patron of. I’ve worked with Back on Track on several projects over the last few years and I’ve seen for myself the difference they make. They’re currently supporting so many people struggling with the cost of living crisis and I wanted to do what I could to help.

To enter all you have to do is buy a £5 raffle ticket via Back on Track’s Just Giving page www.justgiving.com/fundraising/strangewaysraffle. The draw will be on 28th September – 35 years to the day since the album’s release.

There are also four runner up prizes of this brilliant photo by photographer Paul Husband, who has captured the images of some of the biggest names in the music and entertainment industry. Each will be framed and signed by me.

Remember, this is the original official silver disc, not a copy. Strangeways, Here We Come is my personal favourite of our albums so this disc really means a lot to me – but I know what a massive difference the money we raise will make to people going through a hard time. You can buy as many tickets as you want – let’s raise as much as we can. Please share this to as many folk as you can. Good luck!
FB_IMG_1662054768290.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.