The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Oh dear.....
Morrissey at the Greek Theatre in LA - great venue which is an outdoor amphitheater.
9 songs in the gig ends with Morrissey saying it is too cold for him......

Next two gigs cancelled due to “band illness” too! Not going so well the American leg.

Alain Whyte posted about his day in Salt Lake City after a 735 mile Tour bus journey from San Francisco! Can’t imagine Moz travels on that !

Next two gigs cancelled due to “band illness” too! Not going so well the American leg.

Alain Whyte posted about his day in Salt Lake City after a 735 mile Tour bus journey from San Francisco! Can’t imagine Moz travels on that !
He usually has his own bus! The band travel on another one.
Feel for those in Denver..... it was 4 or 5 years ago I flew to Denver and a short bus to Boulder for a gig (and Dallas the next day) and we were in the theatre and 20 mins before the gig starts, the keyboardist goes down with an illness..... next 4 gigs called off....
Maybe Morrissey should take the Ian Brown route.......

He usually has his own bus! The band travel on another one.
Feel for those in Denver..... it was 4 or 5 years ago I flew to Denver and a short bus to Boulder for a gig (and Dallas the next day) and we were in the theatre and 20 mins before the gig starts, the keyboardist goes down with an illness..... next 4 gigs called off....
Maybe Morrissey should take the Ian Brown route.......
Reminds me of the Liverpool gig when he walked off after 1.5 songs! The couple next to me had flown from Berlin to watch him.

Reminds me of the Liverpool gig when he walked off after 1.5 songs! The couple next to me had flown from Berlin to watch him.
This Charming Man and half of Black Cloud.......
I drove 4 others there and we were going to the Smiths disco afterwards in some bar on one of the docks across the road.
So I necked 3 strong beers before the gig on the basis that I wouldn't be driving back until 2.30am and I'd be OK to drive then.....
It was a bloody long night from 9.15pm to 2.30am when we left......

This Charming Man and half of Black Cloud.......
I drove 4 others there and we were going to the Smiths disco afterwards in some bar on one of the docks across the road.
So I necked 3 strong beers before the gig on the basis that I wouldn't be driving back until 2.30am and I'd be OK to drive then.....
It was a bloody long night from 9.15pm to 2.30am when we left......
Nightmare!

To be honest I was more annoyed at the dickhead who threw the bottle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.