The Smiths & Morrissey thread

I went to Salford Uni in 1986. The night after the tenth Sumner. From memory it was the best ever. Van Halen in the late seventies at the Apollo a close second.
Salford Uni is my all time fave gig of any band. How it didn't kick off I don't know.....
Salford lads well up for it and Morrissey calming it all down with his childish retorte of ''Stretford, Stretford, Stretford....''

Minnesota and Milwaukee this weekend cancelled too.....
I was planning on the last 2 gigs of the tour at Philly & Boston.... but they were the last 2 dates of his tour in 2018 and both were cancelled then (I was outside the venue in Philly when it was announced he had flu and I'd seen him the night before in NY looking alright....)
I shall certainly not be going.now....

It's not going well this tour.....
Tonight's (Monday) gig in Washington DC is off now.....

However.....
There is a new single out - Rebels without applause..... sounds a bit Cemetry Gates-ish

And today he is bizarrely releasing an interview on Youtube.... produced by, er, his nephew..... so no doubt the answers and questions have been provided by himself.......

It's not going well this tour.....
Tonight's (Monday) gig in Washington DC is off now.....

However.....
There is a new single out - Rebels without applause..... sounds a bit Cemetry Gates-ish

And today he is bizarrely releasing an interview on Youtube.... produced by, er, his nephew..... so no doubt the answers and questions have been provided by himself.......

Back on stage last night!

Back on stage last night!
Yes and........ I have gone for it.........
An hour ago, booked a flight from Tampa to Philadelphia for Saturdays gig..... $88 the flight and $45 for the gig on stub hub.

Then a midnight train to Boston (so no hotel needed) arrive Boston 8am for $67.
Ticket for the gig $15 from stub hub.
Fly back Monday. $76
Can't wait...... gigs number 55 and 56

Yes and........ I have gone for it.........
An hour ago, booked a flight from Tampa to Philadelphia for Saturdays gig..... $88 the flight and $45 for the gig on stub hub.

Then a midnight train to Boston (so no hotel needed) arrive Boston 8am for $67.
Ticket for the gig $15 from stub hub.
Fly back Monday. $76
Can't wait...... gigs number 55 and 56
Top man! Fingers crossed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.