The Smiths & Morrissey thread

FFS....
The bloke us a multi, multi millionaire. Why doesn't he just create his own label and put the album out?
Sounds like a petty spat with capitol and they've told their artist to flounce. Can't see mozz being arsed or entering into some sort of popularity contest - capitol execs probably want him to do a Meghan and repent on Oprah's sofa or something. Unless they have bought the rights to the recordings I expect he'll just release it on another label/platform.

Just listening to TQID before I venture out. I remember listening to Piccadilly radio around 1986 and the Jingle ITS A GGGOOAALL came on whilst the boy with a thorn in his side was playing, me n r kid jumping around like lunatics,but within seconds the fearful OH NNNO came on..and yes whoever it was had equalised immediately. I don't know how I remember that,probably mentally scarred.

Jake Hill, a rapper apparently, isn't a fan.
Well said Mr Hill. Ludicrous that you can have an artist basically telling others what they can or can't eat at a venue. If M*******y wants to be a vegetarian, fine; be a vegetarian. No problem with that at all. But don't impose your will on others.

Well said Mr Hill. Ludicrous that you can have an artist basically telling others what they can or can't eat at a venue. If M*******y wants to be a vegetarian, fine; be a vegetarian. No problem with that at all. But don't impose your will on others.
It's all about compromise. Surely the sensible thing to do would be to agree to Morrisseys demands, then just carry on selling meat - everyone wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.