The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Cancelled tomorrow and Saturday's gigs in Anaheim, LA due to (once again) "unforseen circumstances."

I think he's finished as a touring artist. Promoters surely won't touch him and the fans are just sick to death of this constant shit.
You have to question why he is fucking about in Paris and Zurich when he is about to tour in the US and South America. His band must be sick of him doing this. As for the fans. It’s just too risky travelling any distance to go and see him.

I watched the Morrissey piss-take episode of The Simpsons last night, I’m surprised I wasn’t aware of it. No wonder he was offended, it was terrible. Another reason to dislike Benedict Cumberbatch (who did the voice of Quilloughby, lead singer of The Snuffs).

And I am far from being a Morrissey or Smiths fan.

I watched the Morrissey piss-take episode of The Simpsons last night, I’m surprised I wasn’t aware of it. No wonder he was offended, it was terrible. Another reason to dislike Benedict Cumberbatch (who did the voice of Quilloughby, lead singer of The Snuffs).

And I am far from being a Morrissey or Smiths fan.
Who actually sang Everybody Is Horrid Except Me (And Possibly You) Was it Cumberbatch ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.