The Smiths & Morrissey thread

Loved it.
Had a great 4 days build .up and then the gig. Billy Idol was excellent and warmed us up for the Great Man.
Highlights for me was Jack the ripper and throwing my arms around Paris.
He opened with some Elvis song id never heard of....
Last song before encore was everyday is like Sunday and then he came back on for suedehead and shoplifters which he changed to Trump Shifters......
Of the new songs I liked Day in bed. Jackie and Home is a question mark.
Also played I started something and changed lyrics to "I grabbed you by the Heinz baked beans"

Bought a good official ""spent the day in bed" cover t shirt with US dates on the back for $35 and a bootleg Moz and Billy at the Bowl t shirt outside for $10.

Which shall I wear tonight?

Loved it.
Had a great 4 days build .up and then the gig. Billy Idol was excellent and warmed us up for the Great Man.
Highlights for me was Jack the ripper and throwing my arms around Paris.
He opened with some Elvis song id never heard of....
Last song before encore was everyday is like Sunday and then he came back on for suedehead and shoplifters which he changed to Trump Shifters......
Of the new songs I liked Day in bed. Jackie and Home is a question mark.
Also played I started something and changed lyrics to "I grabbed you by the Heinz baked beans"

Bought a good official ""spent the day in bed" cover t shirt with US dates on the back for $35 and a bootleg Moz and Billy at the Bowl t shirt outside for $10.

Which shall I wear tonight?

Glamorous Glue! A real rarity live.

nQDI.gif

Is there a reason for no manchester gig ?
Ive a funny feeling he might do castlefield bowl as part of the summer in the city events

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.