The Smiths or Oasis?

_45165854_deaf_logo_203.jpg

I love both but The Smiths were totally original - something that Oasis could never claim to be.

I never get sick of The Smiths - some of the best lyrics ever to be written are contained in their tunes.

Oasis. They were coming out just when i was getting into music and they were city fans which helped and I got well into them, first gig i saw was oasis at the winter gardens the day Whats the story game out, i was 14.

The Smiths were from another era and were never someone i was gonna listen too before i was 20. Now i have matured a bit and my music tastes have a bit and i appreciate the smiths. They are very good but i could never just put a record of theirs on from start to finish.

Like comparing chalk and cheese though

johnmc said:
Oasis. They were coming out just when i was getting into music and they were city fans which helped and I got well into them, first gig i saw was oasis at the winter gardens the day Whats the story game out, i was 14.

The Smiths were from another era and were never someone i was gonna listen too before i was 20. Now i have matured a bit and my music tastes have a bit and i appreciate the smiths. They are very good but i could never just put a record of theirs on from start to finish.
Like comparing chalk and cheese though
That is the most ridiculous statement I've read today - I'm lost for words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.