The Snip

I had it, numbed the area and that cut me open with laser scalpel, talking to me like he was cutting my hair. I glance at him and see smoke, not a good feeling.
Then there’s a noise from him, followed by the immortal line

“ some people have thicker veins in here than others, you’ve the thicker and I’ve nicked one”

Didn’t stop bleeding for an hour, finally let me out and walked length of deansgate to Victoria station from John St.. opening it again, underpants full of blood by time she picked me up.

No stitches and bollocks black as fuck for 2 weeks.
Ok.let us know where you went so I can give that place a wide berth!

As she was about to give me the anaesthetic injection the nurse said " just a little prick" which I thought was a tad uncalled for.
Op went OK but I drank 4 cans of beer when I got home and everything went black and swelled up thereafter, and I walked like John Wayne for a a couple of days. It has, however, proved invaluable ever since in not having to fart about putting codems on or stressing about if girlfriends have been honest about taking the pill!

Fucking agony mate.
Like having Giant Haystacks bouncing up and down on your ballsack in hobnail boots.

Messing. Wasn't too bad.

Had it done at the end of last year.
Procedure was carried out in North Yorkshire, Whilst donning the correctly colored blue gown,the Dr asks me if i am allergic to anything.? To break the tension i said “Man Utd fans” he laughed.
It wasnt until he had a grip of me so to speak and i was grimacing that he leant in and said him and his elderly Father were season ticket holders.. gulp...bastard i thought... at The Etihad.. i wanted to hug and kiss the man.
The rest of the very quick procedure passed by chatting City.

I was sore for about a fortnight afterwards and had a hell of a time keeping away from the flailing legs and feet of my two toddlers.

Had it done at the end of last year.
Procedure was carried out in North Yorkshire, Whilst donning the correctly colored blue gown,the Dr asks me if i am allergic to anything.? To break the tension i said “Man Utd fans” he laughed.
It wasnt until he had a grip of me so to speak and i was grimacing that he leant in and said him and his elderly Father were season ticket holders.. gulp...bastard i thought... at The Etihad.. i wanted to hug and kiss the man.
The rest of the very quick procedure passed by chatting City.

I was sore for about a fortnight afterwards and had a hell of a time keeping away from the flailing legs and feet of my two toddlers.

That would be bad timing mate.

If they had told me that one side of my meat and two veg would go black with bruising and horribly swollen then I might have baulked at having it done. That said it wasn't particularly painful afterwards but it looked horrendous.
I had the snip in 2002 after birth of my second daughter. Though it would be a breeze. Felt like my nads had been smashed by two breeze blocks!.... WARNING!!!! Do not have a vasectomy under local anaesthetic. I felt every cut pull snip scrape etc and I was maxed out on morphine. The pain was fuckin' excruciating and I have had canal root treatment twice without anaesthetic. Not scared of needles, just done like my gob numb for two hours as I've previously almost bitten my tongue off whilst eating!

That said, I think I'd rather have the snip again than have kidney stones pain. If someone had passed me a gun I'd have shot myself. Never felt pain as intense, never want to again and I'm not a soft lad!

Had it done in 1995 after my 2nd...... opted to get knocked out.....
They gave me some pills and said if it gets painful take them.
Was in work the next day and all was well apart from having to walk upstairs.....
After two days the balls were throbing.... they were black, deep blue and purple all over.... went home and the wife said ''what about those tablets they gave you'' which I had completely forgot about.... took two, knocked me out for a few hours but was fine afterwards and no issues from then onwards.

I had the snip in 2002 after birth of my second daughter. Though it would be a breeze. Felt like my nads had been smashed by two breeze blocks!.... WARNING!!!! Do not have a vasectomy under local anaesthetic. I felt every cut pull snip scrape etc and I was maxed out on morphine. The pain was fuckin' excruciating and I have had canal root treatment twice without anaesthetic. Not scared of needles, just done like my gob numb for two hours as I've previously almost bitten my tongue off whilst eating!

That said, I think I'd rather have the snip again than have kidney stones pain. If someone had passed me a gun I'd have shot myself. Never felt pain as intense, never want to again and I'm not a soft lad!
Shit mate this sounds like a bad one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.