The Snip

Fuck that. Mrs ww is too old to be producing kids now so I am safe.

No snip for me.

I got knocked out for mine.i had a female surgeon which explains why I ended up with an infection that was agony for three weeks as she was probably pissing herself laughing wondering why I was bothering.

As she was about to give me the anaesthetic injection the nurse said " just a little prick" which I thought was a tad uncalled for.
Op went OK but I drank 4 cans of beer when I got home and everything went black and swelled up thereafter, and I walked like John Wayne for a a couple of days. It has, however, proved invaluable ever since in not having to fart about putting codems on or stressing about if girlfriends have been honest about taking the pill!

You're not that old are you? I thought they wouldn't do it at 'our' age, especially if one has no kids?

Had it last February. I got quite a bit of swelling(cricket ball size) on my left bollock as there was quite a lot of bleeding when he cut the tube. I had to have a week off work as I work a manual job so bending over was painful.

Everyone is different though. My best mate had it and was at work next day.

The first time you empty afterwards it's like strawberry milkshake lol

Funnily enough, was talking to my nephew about this at my grandsons christening yesterday. Mine was under local anesthetic, tip for you if you have it done that way. Make sure they put enough anesthetic on...the woman who did mine didn't, when they first sliced into to my testicle, Christ!! Bloody hurt I tell you!!
Took my 1st sample to the hospital, the nurse commented that it was still warm, I only live round the corner was my reply.....the look of disgust on her face....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.