The Snoopers Charter

For those espusing the "Nothing to hide, nothing to fear" doctrine can you answer the following question?

Which of the following have used this phrase:
a) Theresa May
b) Joseph Goebbels
c) Both

Exactly - I have nothing to hide I have nothing to fear I have nothing that would interest the authorities so why should I not object to them having a snoop? They can fuck off and snoop through the records of the bad guys !! Having a prowl through your online presence on the off chance is just the same as them hauling you in and questioning you to see if you answer a question in a way they may take exception to - we should have nothing to do with this absolute bullshit. Its fucking putting people in on line H blocks ffs.

Imagine if at the same time they launched a commission looking into watering down the freedom of information act.

They want a good rummage around our bins whilst firmly taping theirs up.

Why would any law abiding citizen have an issue with this? The terrorist threat is at an all time high, if this helps the authorities combat this threat I don't see the problem.

Hope all proposals get full legislation and that the laws go far enough

Where do you live
Whats your full name
What websites have you been on
How much do you earn
How much do you have in the bank.
Where are you going today and who with

I'm sure you will have no problem telling me and everyone else.

I don't know what all the fuss is about really. I mean it's not like the ISPs storing all this personal information for example let's say TalkTalk will be vulnerable to any security breaches is it?

Seems a bit stupid to me. Maybe the blokes who do have something to hide will turn off their computers and not use the internet making it even more difficult to catch them?

Any idiot can also use a VPN and bypass it altogether...

Where do you live
Whats your full name
What websites have you been on
How much do you earn
How much do you have in the bank.
Where are you going today and who with

I'm sure you will have no problem telling me and everyone else.

Full name Blumers Bloomers

Websites visited. Bluemoon, Mcfc, SkySports, Ted Baker ans EBay so far today

How much do I earn? Not enough

How much in the bank? As above

What are you doing today and who with? Nice day off work today with Mr BB. Out for breakfast before a bit of shopping in Alty

See it's really not that interesting is it, enough to bore MI5 to death. I m sure it's equally as dull for 99.9% of the population.

Full name Blumers Bloomers

Websites visited. Bluemoon, Mcfc, SkySports, Ted Baker ans EBay so far today

How much do I earn? Not enough

How much in the bank? As above

What are you doing today and who with? Nice day off work today with Mr BB. Out for breakfast before a bit of shopping in Alty

See it's really not that interesting is it, enough to bore MI5 to death. I m sure it's equally as dull for 99.9% of the population.
I too lead a similar mundane life with a pattern such as your day.
Apart from back scuttling a newly divorced fifty something behind a scout hut.
So, as long as MI5 only show the resultant video for training purposes, bring it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.