The Sopranos

Its a tie for me between Sopranos/Sons of Anarchy for personal favourite.

But then we also have the shield/the wire and Breaking Bad
I couldnt buy into SOA. I know … its me … i just found it a little corny

sopranos
Breaking bad

and if u can find it , Love/hate is an amazing irish crime series that , for me, was up there

The hardest part for me was that season 1 was so good it was breathtaking, but in season 2 Janice and Richie were such horrible, despicable characters that it turned me off the show. And that was my mistake, because after that the show re-accelerated and became utterly incredible again, but it took me a long while to catch up.

It's easy to overthink the ending but it's fun to try. If you want an alternative view as to the victim, look in the mirror: you/we were.

The hardest part for me was that season 1 was so good it was breathtaking, but in season 2 Janice and Richie were such horrible, despicable characters that it turned me off the show. And that was my mistake, because after that the show re-accelerated and became utterly incredible again, but it took me a long while to catch up.

It's easy to overthink the ending but it's fun to try. If you want an alternative view as to the victim, look in the mirror: you/we were.
That ending is some of the greatest use of editing I've ever seen. Pure visual storytelling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.