The South Stand Tonight And The Drum

needs to stay, the whole south stand, not just the singing bit was singing. people finally weren't embarrassed or scared to sing. i was in 119 as soon as people started to join in the rest followed. was great tonight. having the singing section at the front helped swell, thats where the 1894 lot should be.

used correctly it would be great and near the front. btw no one near me cringed at the idea or though it was shit, they just joined in.

Well done, good to try new things and I am glad to hear that having people singing at the front of the stand worked for once.

Drum can work very well if used sporadically during the match and not all the times.. Should try it again for CL and Cup matches ...

Totally agree Alberto.

Bashing the hell out of it for 90 minutes is pointless. It just pisses people off.

Using it properly and sporadically, will get the best results.

Hope it keeps on being brought to the CL matches at least.

I appreciate not everyone on here will agree.

Cue.... If anyone uses it near me, I will shove it up their arse! :-?

needs to stay, the whole south stand, not just the singing bit was singing. people finally weren't embarrassed or scared to sing. i was in 119 as soon as people started to join in the rest followed. was great tonight. having the singing section at the front helped swell.

used correctly it would be great. btw no one near me cringed at the idea or though it was shit, they just joined in.

Good point, I think having fans singing at the front of the stand is a game changer.

Totally agree Alberto.

Bashing the hell out of it for 90 minutes is pointless. It just pisses people off.

Using it properly and sporadically, will get the best results.

Hope it keeps on being brought to the CL matches at least.

I appreciate not everyone on here will agree.

Cue.... If anyone uses it near me, I will shove it up their arse! :-?

Pity I couldn't be there tonight, was there last night but two nights in a row would have been to much. Back on Saturday! :)

Moaners are always gonna moan, I bet most of them are those that stand with their arms folded wearing over priced Stone Island.

We got to try something new and different because everything else has more or less failed (or achieved very little) during the last couple of years.

Good point, I think having fans singing at the front of the stand is a game changer.

yep, usually you can't hear them when they are at the back. from 119 i could hear them clearly and more people in the stand were joining in. much louder and better placed. not sure if they can move now though for prem games ?

Atmosphere was really good tonight espcially 2nd half love when it when everyone gets behind city win utd lose song

yep, usually you can't hear them when they are at the back. from 119 i could hear them clearly and more people in the stand were joining in. much louder and better placed. not sure if they can move now though for prem games ?

TBH many of us have been banging(excuse the pun) ON about this for ages. Under the overhang the singing and noise can't be heard. but at the front of the block it can be.

If nothing else, tonight proved singer's at the front and at the back of the block in unison can create an atmosphere. We need the club to buy into freeing up more seats for singers next to the drum at the bottom of the block in to next 2 CL home matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.