The South Stand Tonight And The Drum

I thought the drum was part of the Germans section at first but soon realised It was the South Stand.
I was in 102 and the South Stand sounded superb throughout the whole match, even causing most of the stadium to join in on occasions, when that happened the atmosphhere was fantastic.

Was going to make that point. In NS and it was noticeably better and even we were joining in. Keep it and let's see how it gets a full stadium going on Saturday.

If you're going to complain about a drum then try a singing for a change?? Is it a rule that you must moan about everything?!

Was right next to the German fans who started off loud but when the lads with the drum started it got our fans making more noise.
Saw them walk up the steps to the concourse and young lads in front of me were moaning about it.
Lad with drum said if you don't like then move ....haha was pretty funny coz he was gobsmacked.
Was noisy on concourse but would be better if they could get it like that in stand ie non stop.
Save the drum....

Watching on tv I didn't notice the drum but did notice the songs and atmosphere were much better, so if that's down to the drum, great keep it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.