The Southampton Thread!

carlos tevez is a blue

Looks like they are on the verge of signing Jay Rodriguez, to partner Ricky Lambert, could be a lot of goals in that front two, espcially with Lallana behind them.

If they make a couple of shrewd signing's I can see them finishing in the top 10.

Kun Aguero said:
Looks like they are on the verge of signing Jay Rodriguez, to partner Ricky Lambert, could be a lot of goals in that front two, espcially with Lallana behind them.

If they make a couple of shrewd signing's I can see them finishing in the top 10.
Total bunch of twats made us get relegated on goal difference how the same happens to them this year.

I hope they come 2nd bottom. I only want the rags to finish lower than Southampton next season.

I like this thread but saw that it was on page 2 so I thought I would write something in it........................

but I cant think of anything.............

Oh I like them more than West Brom.

glen quagmire said:
I like their stripey kits too! Well the white ones anyway...

If their white how can they be stripey ? I dont think you are taking this post seriously, shame on you. People have put a lot of thought, time and effort into this and you are trying to ridicule it.

uwerosler28 said:
Kun Aguero said:

Total bunch of twats made us get relegated on goal difference how the same happens to them this year.

We could probably blame the squad and the amazingly out of his depth manager but no we will blame Southampton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.